Chapter 7

Angie's POV

"What are you doing?" I asked as I watched German carefully lay a blanket out on the floor.

"Making a bed." he replied.

I rolled my eyes at him, which I realise I tend to do a lot. "You've just been on a plane for a really long time, you need a proper bed. You're not sleeping on the floor." I argued.

"Well I'm not letting you stay on the floor." He argued back.

Oh, what the heck. I'm just going to put it out there. It's no big deal.

"You know, German. It's a big bed... there's really no need for anyone to be lying on the floor."

"Are you sure?" He asked as he stood up.

"Yes."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all."

"Alright then, blondie." He smiled before walking over to the bed.

I was starting to think that 'blondie' was my new nickname. I kind of liked it, but only when he called it me.

"Okay, I'm just going to nip to the bathroom." I told him.

In the bathroom I just took off my makeup, put my hair in a messy bun and put my pyjamas on. They were a lilac coloured silk vest and short set.

As I walked back through the to the bedroom I noticed that German was already in bed. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not.

"You look stunning." I heard him say as his head shot up off the pillow. Not asleep.

"Oh German, stop being sarcastic. I know I look bad, but I'm only going to bed." I snapped back.

I went over to the bed and reached for the covers. As I pulled them back I glanced at German and saw that he was only wearing boxers. I leaped into bed and faced away from German.

He pulled me round to face him and I looked into those big brown eyes. Those big brown eyes I'd been living without for far too long.

"I wasn't being sarcastic, blondie. I meant it. You look stunning even without trying." He whispered to me in a sort of deep tired tone. I have to admit, his voice sounded hot.

I gave him a large smile before turning away from him again.

"Goodnight, German."

"Goodnight, blondie."