A interview with the main character

"Hiya!, I'm Kyoto Tanaka.
I have two quirks..
My two quirks are:
Liquid Manipulation
and Shapeshifting."

"If you don't understand I'll put it in a much simple way."

"I can control anything that's a liquid. For example: Water, Milk, Blood, Gasoline, Mercury and bromine. Shapeshifting you'll probably understand but I'll explain it to you anyway."

"Shapeshifting is where I can turn into anything I want to for example: Animals, Humans, Buildings and pretty much anything you can think off."

"I got my shapeshifting quirk of my mum Ahmya Tanaka and my liquid manipulation from my dad Ethan Garrett. My mum is the number 11 pro hero she's right underneath Gang Orca and well my dad he doesn't do much as he thinks his quirk is pretty much useless which it isn't"

"Things I do in my spare time, Well I do alot actually... I like to draw, Dance, Train, Eat, Sleep of course but the thing I like to do most is watch videos on YouTube of the number one hero All might I look up to him he's my inspiration the way he smiles when situations are tough and how he handles situations. It's amazing I've never met a person so fearless!"

"Now I'll tell you a bit about my school, I went to the same school as Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou now if I was to be honest Bakugou and I don't get along well and I think that s because I stick up for Midoriya when Bakugou calls Midoriya all those names which I prefer not to say."

"Now people say I'm like Bakugou at some times... I think that's only because I lose my temper but it's quite hard to make me lose it. But once bakugou took it waaaayyyy to far and I mean way to far that he nearly killed Midoriya. Midoriya was Lucky that I was there or he wouldn't of been here."

"Do I see Bakugou as a friend? Hmmm I say we're acquaintances... we don't talk as much as I'd like to talk to him. As for Midoriya I'd say we're like best friends! We talk alot have alot in common. We both like to watch stuff about all might. Oh and there's this one thing I like about Midoriya. When we're out and about minding are own business right... Just say a villain attacks the town me and Midoriya always watch from a safe Spot of course and then when a hero comes Midoriya always takes notes on the hero and things about that specific hero."

"Does he write things about my quirks in his notebook? Yeah he does but he asked for my permission before doing so... I bet you he has a page about Bakugou..."

"Hmm what school am I thinking of in rolling to... Well the school that any young school student would go to... UA of course"

"If I don't get into the UA, well I'd go with the second best choice Shiketsu... It's not ideal but I can't do much if I don't get into UA."

"Hmmm you want me to tell you a bit more about me? Well I'd say I've told you everything but I haven't there's something else about me that I've kept a secret from everyone even My childhood friend Ryu Sato. But I'm not gonna tell you... your going to have to find out in the first chapter of let's go down in history as hero's chapter one! Which is coming out soon!"

"Also Author is also working on My walking granede as well. As their not doing much during quantiren and they are super bored! So keep you eyes peeled for the next part of My walking grenede!"