Chapter One

{3rd person Point of view}

It's was finally the day of the Entrance Exam.
Kyoto was training as hard as she could so then she could do her best at the exam...

Kyoto woke up early so then she had enough time to fit in one last training session..

Her dad came outside which is where Kyoto was training. He watches her proud of his little girl She always looked up to her mum 'Shift'  and all might and after so long she can finally become what she's wanted to for these past 15 years.

Watching her train for this week none stop upset him slightly... Her father was always concerned about his daughters health as any father would be but to know that she's putting her life in serious danger for other people's saftey scared him... And he nearly had a heart attack when he found out a villian that goes by the name muscular killed the two hero's water hose and gave His wife a major injury. Which to his surprise she healed from it quickly and was able to go back into doing her hero work.  He didn't need another one of his loved ones  being badly hurt..

He was one of those people who liked hero's but also hated them...

His thoughts were cut of by a pair of footsteps coming towards him.

{Kyoto Point of view}

I finish my training and see my dad stood at the door he seems to be in deep thought. I walk up to him and that seems to get him out the his thoughts.

"Deep in thought again? Dad" I say chuckling slightly.. he smiles and nods his head

"I've been in deep thought ever since your mother's accident" he says a sigh leaves my mouth.

"Dad, I understand that you love her and all that and worried about her safety but that happend a few years ago mum's completely fine now. I mean look at her! She took down a villian yesterday!" I say.

"I know I know, Honey... but I can't get it out my mind... it's stuck with me... and it's probably gonna be stuck with me until I die" he says rufferling my hair "Now go and get yourself ready you have your exam to go to today."

I smile and head inside. I head straight up to my bedroom. I still have a hour and a half before the exam starts so I head to the bathroom and shower myself.

After a few minutes of cleaning myself I step out the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I then go to the sink and brush my teeth.

After a couple of minutes I step out the bathroom in some sporty comfy wear. I dry my hair.

{Even more minutes later.}

I put my hair up into a ponytail after drying it... I then go downstairs and go into the kitchen where my dad is preparing breakfast. I sit down and wait for breakfast.

{Time Skip}

I'm now infront of UA... I breath in and out before taking my first step hopefully to the school I'll get into. I'm walking when I see a boy trip up and goes to fall but then a girl saves him. They start talking before the girl goes inside the boys face goes bright red.

Geez he already has a crush on her... man... and with that I walk inside making my way to a huge hall...

I take my seat next to a male with ash blonde hair he seems pissed... or it's just his resting face... I dunno but I don't even know why I care... just then the boy from before takes his seat next to me...

A Male who I'm assuming teaches at UA tells us what we have to do... We then get sent to a huge city that's been built for this exam especially...

"It's gonna be easy!" A Male says.

"If your thinking about  the robots being small then you've got another thing coming" I say...

"Of course their gonna be small" the male says back to me.

"Oh Come on dude I don't even know the name of... it's UA we're talking about... UA is full of surprises" I Say to him...

And then with that the exam starts...

And with that it's the end of this chapter! I'm going to update this story weekly from now on. And my walking grenede I will also be updating weekly. Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! And I'll see you in the next chapter!!

767 words