Chapter four

"I agree" a voice says

Me, Ryu and Ichika look at the person my eyes widen.

"I-Izuku?" I say.

"Ah! Sorry I didn't mean too. I couldn't help but listen into your conversation." He says rubbing the back Of his neck.

I chuckle.

"it's alright Izuku" I say a smile appearing on my lips.

He smiles in return

"If you do get into UA... They'll help you gain more control of your Shapeshift quirk"

"Ahhh... Yeah they will do" I say nodding my head.

"Didn't you tell us that they helped Your mum.. cause you know she had-" she gets cut of by Izuku

"Y-Your mum went to UA!?"

"I mean Yeah she did... She's the number 11 pro hero" I say Izuku eyes widen in shock... I look at him and chuckle

"You knew that my mum was shift right?"

"Y-Yeah... But it's still shocking every time I hear it... I mean the last time you told me she was number 20... And she's now Number 11! Wow that's awesome!" He says. Ryu and ichika look at me slightly concerned.. I nod my head and they seem to relax a bit.

"Anyway... What brings you here Izuku" I ask.

"Oh. Well you know I had nothing much to do so me and my mum came here. Anyway  I have to go now. I'll see you soon" He says

"yeah see you soon Izuku" I say..  he walks off and waves goodbye to me. I wave back.

"Well that was surely interesting." Ryu says.

I look at her and roll my eyes chuckling as well..

. . .

Time went by fast and it was now 4 o'clock Ryu and Ichika say goodbye to me and they walk off. I Wave to them and turn around walking back home.

A few building lights started to turn on. I smiled.

I've always enjoyed living in Japan the scenery was always pretty and it never disappointed you... And to add to it the food never disappointed you either. Being able to become a hero and being able to save the people of this city is what I want to do.

I wasn't so sure about my choice but after seeing all Might saving those people and showing people that you shouldn't fear things and that help is always there makes me want to be there for People and be cheered for... It made me feel pride and I want to prove to those people who don't have hope in hero's that they can have hope and they can believe.

. . .

I had reached the front door of my house. I opened the door and what was infont of me Is something that I thought I'd never see...