Chapter Five

"D-Dad?"  I say as my eyes widen.

His body lay on the floor Unconscious. I looked around he had clearly tried to use his quirk...but why would he have to use his quirk? I run over to him I fall to the floor and put his head on my lap I cup his cheeks I shake his head slightly.

"D-Dad!?" I shout hoping for him to respond to me but nothing. I check his pulse it's still there... But it's very faint. I remove one of my hands from my dad's cheeks and pull out my phone I dial the  emergency number and explained to them  the state my dad was in and the state of the room. They had told me that they would call the police as well after ending the call with me and that a ambulance would be coming straight away.

After ending the call I put my phone down. Tears started to stream down my face. What happened to you dad...
You have to stay you can't leave me and mum okay you have too... I sat there reassuring myself that he'd be okay.

He didn't have any serious injuries... I closes my eyes and try to calm myself but it doesn't work I try to think of the positive side of things but I just can't think of anything positive at this moment in time... I open my eyes and look at my dad who's still unconscious more tears are brought to my eyes so I wipe them away. Just then a knock at the door can be heard I gently put my dad's head back onto the floor and get up dusting myself off before walking to the door and opening it. It was the ambulance team. I allowed them in and they put my dad onto a stretcher and carried him out.

"Do you want to ride to the hospital with your father?" One of the ambulance team members asked me I slowly nod my head he then guides me outside.

We get into the van I get offered to take a seat near my dad so I accept and sit down.

The ride to the hospital was quite the only thing I could hear was the thumping of my heart. I closed my eyes everything thing is gonna be okay now. My dad's in good hands now. Finally the positive thoughts came flooding in but there was always just one negative thought. I shrugged the negative thought off though.

Once we were at the hospital the ambulance team carried my dad out and I followed behind them. They took my dad to a room to allow the doctors to run some test and see if he's going to be okay.

I sat outside the room patiently I twiddled my thumbs in the process when I heard footsteps running towards me I looked up and see my mum My eyes widen slightly.

She's wearing a scared worried expression.

"I came here as soon as I got a phone call off the hospital. Where's your father? Will be okay?" She said panicked.

"He's in this room... And I don't know if he's going to be okay... The doctor hasn't come out the room yet" I say she sits down next to me and just as though it was coincidence the doctor came out the room. He faces us and bows.

"He's completely fine. His left arm is broken. He's will wake up from his Unconscious state in a few hours."

"Thank you doctor" My mum says

"Your welcome Madam." He says before continuing "You can go see him now." He bows and then leaves. My mum gets up and goes into my dad's room. I follow behind her. My mum stood next to my dad.

"Is this what you felt when I was injured? Sadness and worry? I-I'm sorry for putting you through that dear." She said quitely as though she was going to mumble it.. I stayed completely silent. Tears started to leave my tear ducts again I wiped them away with a single finger.

"I'll make sure that no one gets hurt again. I promise"