Prologue: Promise Me

"School sucks," Minho stated, "thank heavens it's over

"School sucks," Minho stated, "thank heavens it's over."

"Let's make this day worthwhile." Chan said, wrapping his arms around Jeongin's neck.

"Hyung, get your arm off me!" Jeongin struggled to take Chan's arm off.

"Hey, respect the man." Seungmin said, and Chan removed his arm from Jeongin.

"Fine, just because I love our youngest." Chan said and Jeongin heaved a sigh of relief.

"Chan is right though, we should spend our last day together. We might not see each other for a while." I said, walking with them.

"You guys want to go on a picnic?" Hyunjin asked, "one can get a blanket, and some can go to the grocery to buy snacks."

"Sounds like a good idea, but not all of us have enough money at the moment. Where are we going to get money to buy food?" Changbin said and we all looked at each other.

Jisung suddenly held up his wallet, "I'm willing to spend my money to buy food because you know, I'm the nicest person ever."

Hyunjin then grabbed the wallet from Jisung and checked the amount of money inside. His eyes widened at the sight, "he has so much money here!"

"You're going to spend it on us?" I asked him and he nodded.

"My treat!" Jisung exclaimed and we went our separate ways to get the stuff needed.

"I hope Jisung won't forget to buy the chips I want," Hyunjin said. "What are we getting again?"

"A picnic blanket from my house," I answered him.

"What happens if your parents find out?" Jeongin asked me worriedly, knowing my family is very protective of me with male friends.

"Then I'll be grounded, no picnic blanket for you guys, and no picnic for me," I said.

"Then we really shouldn't get caught," Jeongin said and Hyunjin nodded.

"Both of you will stay outside and I will get the stuff," I told them both.

We reach my house and I go inside to see my mother watching the news. I decide to sneak in and out so she won't ask me where I'm going with a blanket. But just when I was about to take another step to the storage room in my house, "Y/n, you're too quiet, you're up to something."

I let out a nervous laugh, "hey, mom."

"If you're going out with your guy friends then you should probably inform them that you're not going." She said and sipped her cola, "plus, I'm not sure where you guys will be able to go when there's so much traffic outside."

"Mom, please!" I dragged the 'e'. "It's the last time I will see them for a while, please let me go out with them, just this once." I pleaded, with my knees on the ground and hands clasped together.