As Long as Your Mine

I sat on the couch with a cup of cocoa watching the celebration of my "death" on a magic mirror. Glinda, who had decided to be called that in honor of Dr. Dillomand, was up there with them. I could tell that she was about to cry. I just wish that I could of told her that I wasn't really dead, but Fiyero said nobody can know. My thoughts were interupted with crying. I got up and walked into the nursrey. I grabbed the little green baby and gently rocked her as I walked back. I sat down with her and then Fiyero walked in. "Hello dear," he said. "how was it? Did I miss anything important?" "Nope. I was just watching the citizens of Oz celebrate my death, when he woke up. Could you go make him a bottle?" "Sure." Fiyero walked into the kitchen as I looked down at our baby, Noah. He was a little green, like me, but not entirely. He just had a green birthmark on his foot. He was handsome, just like his father, except for the fact that his father was made of straw. I had turned Fiyero into straw so that the guards wouldn't kill him for protecting me. Then Fiyero came back in with the bottle. He sat down by me and started feeding Noah. "So, how is Glinda based on what you see on the T.V.?" "She looked sad." "Of course she is! She is being forced to celebrate her only friend's death!" "She had plenty of friends." " But you were her only real friend." "Good point." "I put the food that I got in the-" we were interupted by pounding on the door. "Who could that be?" I whispered. "How should I know? We are dead!" He whispered back. He crept twards the door, and opened it. I couldn't see who it was, but I could hear their conversation. "Fiyero!" "Wh- How did you get here?" "I saw you out of my window this morning! I couldn't place who it was because I only got a glance, but once we were heading to the Ozdust Ballroom I knew it was you!" I could recognize that voice anywhere, but I was too shocked to stand up and walk over. "Where is she?" "How do you know she is not dead?" Then I heard footsteps into the room I was in, then a gasp. "Elphie...." I turned around and saw her. Fiyero came over to me and I handed him Noah. I ran over to her and hugged her. We both started crying. "Why are you alive? Why didn't you tell me? I was in so much pain this past year." "I wanted to! I couldn't though." I looked in her eyes. "I missed you so much Elphie!" "I missed you too, Glinda."