What is This Feeling

I couldn't believe this. I was sitting in my green friends room holding her baby. I had thought she was dead. And now she was making me cookies. I sat there playing with her adorable baby when she walked in. She set down the cookies and sat by me. Tears suddenly started spilling down my face. I missed her so much. Then I sung, "Who can say if I've been changed for the better-" "Because I knew you." She broke in. Those were the last words we shared before she "died". "I am not going back." I said. "Why not?" Fiyero said as he walked in. "I can't disappear a lot to visit you. I will have to 'die'" ''Okay.'' ''You are not going to argue?" "No."  "I will see you tomorrow." I said as I walked out. How was I going to do it? I suddenly got an idea. When I got back I immediately went to MM. "I need to tell the citizens something. Round everyone up!" She left and I did my best to look sick, with the help of some make-up. MM came in and got me. I walked out to see everyone. I coughed and went to the microphone. "Fellow Ozians, I hate to inform you that I have been cursed. The Wicked Witch of the West cursed me before she died and said that one year from that day I would die. I hate to say this, but this is goodbye." People started crying. Yes, I felt bad for lying, but I wanted to be with Fiyero and Elphie. I didn't have anybody that cared about me, other then the citizens, and they weren't really  my friends. I then whispered the spell that put me into a coma. Don't worry though. I had written Elphie a note that explained where to go and what to do. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Fiyero. Of course Elphie wasn't there. People thought she was dead but nobody really knew him. I looked around the cemetery. I then turned around and saw my tombstone. It was huge! I helped Fiyero push my coffin back into the dirt and fill the hole back up. "We need to make a trip back to my room." We ran into the empty emerald city and went into my room. I grabbed a bag that had a lot of my clothes, the grimmere, and other objects I needed. I then made a bubble and hopped in with Fiyero. We flew back to the cave and walked in too see Elphie nervously pacing back and forth. "I am okay!" I said. She jumped in surprise. "I didn't hear you guys come in! I was worried! The coma spell is very dangerous!" "Don't worry I am okay!" Elphie led me to the room that I will be living in.