【️ Kill The Traitor 】️

Kiibo's POV

After Shuichi and I had finished our book, They were taken away while I was thrown back to the library. I didn't know why but it seemed staying in one memory for too long can make you enter your own person in the memory. For example. If I have met Ouma before this Killing Ordeal and I have stayed longer than necessary in the book or maybe let's say wasting time, I might take the place of that book's Kiibo.

" Nishishishi~! " The guide laughed. His arms resting at my chest while his whole weight was against my body. This has been our position for a while and it had me thinking whether he was making sure I wasn't moving around this library or he just felt like doing it.
" For a robot you sure know how to make a person bored! This is why robots are useless~! "

I frowned. This guide really likes to make fun of me.  He looks exactly like Ouma too somewhat so it doesn't help me feel better about myself. I decided to ignore him like How I've spend doing to him for about an hour now. Shuichi is taking too long in Kaito's trial.

" Of course he would. " I looked over to the guide who wore a smirk. " That idiot wouldn't dare explore a place like that. " I knitted my eyebrows. Was he talking about Kaito? " After all in that Book~ He always hurt Ouma Kokichi~! "

" Are you also hurt by it? " I questioned. His expression went blank while his different colored eyes stared at me. I tilted my head back a little. " Is that why you're here with me?"

He suddenly made an ogre face like expression. " I'm not. "  His eyes went big and glossy while pretending to be innocent. " I'm just a bored boy~! Wanting some stupid idiot to play with. " I'm not sure if he's lying or not so... hmm...

" How is everyone right now? " The guide looked away.

" Boo! No fun! " He complained. " Shuichi is doing like how the mastermind predicted while Ouma is having a dose of nightmare. Kaito and Maki are doing a great job at making sure Shuichi is having loads of fun."
I do not like the sound of that... somehow...
He started to chuckle. " He's done with him. " His hand suddenly got cut off after he pushed it to the side. When he pulled out his hand, magically pulling Kaito with him. " Kaito Momota! Congratulations for doing your job! "

Kaito opened his eyes in panic and sat up soon after. " FUCK! SIDEKICK! " He grabbed his head and groaned in frustration.

" Kaito! " I called after him with a smile. I wasn't able to move well since the guide, child like version with different eyes and hair of Ouma, was still on my chest. " I'm so glad your doing well! "

Kaito narrowed his eyes at me. No at the guide. He stood up and walk over to is before lifting the guide up by the front of his collar.
" What the hell was that?! " He complained. He lifted him more above the ground. The guide let out a few choking sounds as he started to feel the pressure of Kaito's grip. " Why couldn't I move my body earlier?! "

" K-kaito you're hurting him!! " I panicked, seeing the guide as a child that Kaito was strangling would leave a bad image of my impression on him. When the guide's face turned bluish purple, I immediately went to defense. I used my hand and smacked Kaito's arms resulting Kaito to yelp. He grabbed his left arm, that I had hit with full capacity of knowing that I am made of metal, and eyed the guide. " I... I am a pacifist! I don't like conflict! Please resolve this with words instead of violence! " I pleaded.

" I... " Kaito ruffled his hair before finally looking at me. " I suddenly grab the small dude and took him away with me. My body led me to that Gremlin... I couldn't control my body and I started punching him and Sideki—shuichi got furious with me. "