【️ End 】️

Mastermind's POV

Everyone's the same. They always treat me the same. Humans are disgusting and greedy. Harmful and selfish.
No matter if it was an adult or a child everyone is too Selfish.

I stood up from my room with a blanket covering my naked body. My eyes scanning the room looking for him. Wondering where he could have gone. He was the only one who made me feel Needed. Despite all his pretentious act, I still will forgive him.

" Good morning Sleeping Beauty! " Junko appeared slamming the door open with her ridiculous wide amused smile on her face.

" Good morning Junko. "
You look as lovely as usual. Was left unsaid.

Junko hopped around the room and eyed me before her eyes landed on the bed. Her eyes shined with amusement. "Aw you got stood up again? How many times is it today? "

" I guess this guy prefers one night stands more. " I mused to her. She stared at my eyes maybe trying to see whatever left over emotion was in there.

" Boo! You didn't even have the smallest hint of despair in those cute eyes of yours!! " She whined out repeatedly stomping on the floor, throwing a tantrum. Her mood shifted before taking out a pair of glasses to adjust them on her face. " Shall we put him in the game too? "

I nod to her and gave an empty smile. She headed out of the room with excitement. My eyes trailed back to the bed. I sat on the floor and dragged my hand over the sheets recalling what happened last night.
" You really are a playboy... "
I muttered. I did felt the pleasure but this was only for a short duration of that night the fleeting happiness of being held by someone was now gone. That green haired guy was more or less a participant in his head now. How despairing after having his memory erased the first time he'll be kidnapped again to have his memories erased again. But that too is fine. I felt nothing for him nor for everyone else. As long as I have Junko.
I'll be fine. Or at least I thought.

" I'm dying soon~! " She sang out with a grin on her lips. Her body covered with bruises and her hand chopped off. Her eyes still flickered with the same despair she always looked at me with. I couldn't help my thoughts as it trailed back to him. But I snapped out of my daze the moment I heard her speak.

" W-why?! Are you bored of me?! A-are you going to leave me alone?! "

She chuckled and smirked at me. Her eyes narrowed with a dangerous wide smirk on her face. She tilted her head to the side still focused on me.
" I'm going to enter the Neo program! "

" Huh?! " I dropped my books with wide eyes. "That's in that island right? Why?! The foundation is literally scattered in there with Makoto protecting them.!! Have you Gone Insane?! "

" Upupupu~! I'm leaving Tonight to catch the ship that's going there. The future foundation us currently in chaos since I told Chisa and the old man to put the drive in the main computer. "

" T-then the neo program... the killing game... "

" The killing game can be held by you and that woman! You can do it! Despair for me! Set up the most disgusting despairful thing you can think of! Upupupu~! The neo program on the other hand. I'll be dying there. I'll go in one of those tubes and it'll take my consciousness inside but I'll never be able to return to my body again. Whether I enter their minds or I die is the result! Isn't that fun~?! "