【️ Murderer 】️

Shuichi's POV

D-Don't tell me?!
" Ouma kun?! Are you poisoned?! " I panicked.

" T-there is a possibility... " Kiibo stated concern.

I snapped my face towards Kaito. " GET ME THE ANTIDOTE FOR THIS PLEASE! "

" H-huh?! But I don't—"

" IT'S IN THE SHELVES WITH THE OTHERS IT'S ORGANIZE SO YOU'LL SEE IT WHEN YOU READ THE DESCRIPTIONS! "

With that Kaio bolted away, I focused my attention to Kokichi and Kiibo did the same.
" H-hey! Don't fall asleep! Why are you here?! Where's Gonta?! "

Kokichi weakly snickered. " I... used him... found... needle... and... tested it out... and tripped over it... and... Saihara san has... pretty eyes... only looking at me..." Ouma grabbed his sleeve when Saihara was about to push his loose purple locks to the side of his ear. " Don't... leave me... stay with me... let's do a lot... more... together..."

I nod my head in panic.
" Yeah! Okay! I won't leave you! I'll never leave you! So don't die! "

" Nishi... shishi... even if I'm... a bird?... a rat? A... monster...? "

" yes! Whatever you are! An Ultimate Assassin. Ultimate Actor. Ultimate Liar. Whatever you are or whoever you are. I'll stay with you. I promise. I'll never leave you! "

" Ok... ie... dokie...! " Ouma smiled so genuinely pleased at what he heard. " I-I'm the mastermind... so would you let... me die...? And... end this... killing game...? "

I frowned. " even if you are. I'll stay with you. So don't die Kokichi. Please. " I wasn't in the mood for Kokichi's remarks so I said all of that. I could feel my sanity slowly losing itself as Ouma's warmth decreased.

" SIDEKICK! "

" Great! THANKS! " I immediately opened the cap once Kaito handed the bottle to me. I tried to tilt it over to the leader's lip before clicking my tongue seeing that even drinking it was becoming a hard task for the smaller. Making up my mind and determination, I poured half of the contents into my mouth and pressed my lips against his. I forced the smaller to swallow it before repeating the process until the antidote bottle was emptied. I cautiously leaned down to Kokichi's chest hearing the faint heartbeat of other. A smile replaced my frown before I breathed out a sigh of relief.

Kokichi Almost died. I have to stay with him always. I need to protect him. I should protect him. I Have to protect him.
I stared at the leader's face that had slowly ever so slowly started to gain color. My smile widened before I planted a kiss on the smaller's lips.
This time I'll protect him.

" Woow there Sidekick! Don't go suddenly kissing unconscious folks like that. "

" it is a form of harassment I think." Kiibo commented. " Unless he consented. "

" I'm not harassing him. Kokichi and I are together. " Kaito frowned with knitted brows at my words. Hearing no such confession or seeing a scene as heartwarming as a asked out thing. I understood the way Kaito looked at me and didn't bother looking back as I fiddled the strands of those purple locks with my other hand while the other hand helped support Kokichi slightly upward from the floor. " Cause we're meant for each other. I love Ouma and he likes me too. I'll just have to tell him we're dating and everything will be okay! "

" I-isn't that kinda forced, man? Y-you're not acting like yourself... "

" I think you're prioritizing this wrong Shuichi?"

My smile widened my sanity growing thin from all the fear and worry for my Kokichi.
" All I have to do is protect Ouma and the first thing I should do is finish this case then wait for him to wake up! That's right! Kokichi's going to be fine! I'm going to always be by his side so that no one will hurt him again! "