【️ A Plain Lady 】️

No one's POV

Tsumugi watched everyone went to the dining room after that incident with Ouma. Not that she minded what happened it was a win win two birds with one stone. She'd love to see how the Supreme Leader will despair but the motive got this covered. It'll do it for her.
Ouma Kokichi was a tough opponent after all. And Even the Great Junko Enoshima had told her that. Of she wasn't careful she might get wrapped around his fingers without her noticing so she decided to use his weakest moment for the motive. She was lucky enough that Korekiyo's trick did a wonder on him for her to flash the memory flashlight and place the motive helmet on him without any struggle.

Maki was a great pawn to make Kaito despair. He was annoyingly hopeful that she regret even letting him be one of the participants in the game. If Junko didn't tell her to put him in she wouldn't have ever associate herself with this disgusting filthy hope beaming man. Though in a way he only served as a pretentious hero that would actively target Ouma to paint his image black like Maki would do to Ouma.
Himiko, on the other hand, was just a sad cause but she was a great pawn for bringing Ouma down since she wasn't as active in verbally targeting the leader except when she was overly emotional. But Ouma probably didn't mind that times knowing it was only an emotional outburst. She lets Ouma spend time with her if he wasn't with Shuichi.

Tsumugi went over to the kitchen after asking everyone if they want some water.
Oh how sad. How sad.
She gave a very small dose of anesthetic powder on Himiko's juice just to make her move a lot slower than usual but not strong enough to make her lose sensation in any pain or so just to make her a little more drowsy than normal. Of course no one knows about it. She had washed the cup and sneaked the drug back to her hidden room while the drugged victim had already been disposed of by Monokuma. Everything was just wonderful!

Kaito had been coughing for a while now and it seemed that he had coughed out blood with it since everyone had been rather frantic with his health. Her lips formed into a smirk as she dropped another pinch of arsenic in Kaito's water just like how she had putted them in his meals after Kirumi had died. Everyone was too trusting just like Ouma had stated that it had worked into her favor. She came out and gave the drinks to everyone taking a mental note that Kiibo hasn't returned after chasing Ouma. Kaito took his drink with a " thanks Tsumugi. " and smile.
How delightful.
You shouldn't really thank me but it's fine. I've been poisoning you for a while now.
Tsumugi smiled back and gave a bashful
" you're welcome and please get well... " before handing the others their cup.

" flattering me don't get you to sleep with me plain bitch! " Miu laughed but took her drink to chug it down.

Unfortunately the sudden motive would Ouma, Tsumugi's written script for Miu to actually attempt to Kill Ouma only to be killed by Gonta had been rewritten to Maki killing Himiko. It would have been helpful if Miu was the one dead. She was a threat if Ouma have the time to hand over his blueprints to her. Thankfully Ouma is having his little motive problem.
Despair Ouma would be such a sight to see. Him reverting to his old self or even better killing someone else for a reason of Was bullied.

Her eyes landed on Shuichi.
She was the sole reason for that motive to take a full effect on the liar. It wasn't that obvious yet that the shorter was slowly getting more delusional since he was quite a reasonable person until he snaps under all the pressure and insults.

"A-ah... I'll go look for Kiibo... " Tsumugi pretended to be nervous and walked out in a panic sort of behavior. She headed straight to her hidden room and focused at the camera in Ouma's room. The lad was on the floor and screaming in pain it seems. He started to bang his head on the floor then on his bed.
Wow. He's really having a hard time! No wonder since he went through a lot! That's why Junko personally picked him to participate! How wonderful!
" His despair will be the fruitful result of my own copycat Killing game of the first one. How wonderful! "

Unknowingly the figure hiding behind the stairway down the female bathroom to the hidden room had left with this information.