Big Decisions: Chapter 1

"Oh, come on, Sassy, you can do so much more than escape," Lucky said.

I looked at Lucky, and licked his fur. "It's gonna be fine, I'll visit. Plus, our owner will get you a new partner to play yarn with. It's fine, okay?"

Lucky looked at the grass, "I trust you. I wanna escape too!"

"Wait, what! Don't be a follower, Lucky, be a leader. Plus, I heard that two cats are coming, and one is gonna be a tabby cat. You always told me that you fall in love with tabbies," I said, licking my paw.

"Oh, come on! It has to be a female," Lucky said, trying to pounce a butterfly.

I saw our owner open the glass door. I jumped out the fence very quickly. "Wait, Sassy!" Lucky yelled, as our owner picked him up, "Never forget me!!"

"I won't, ever! I'll meet you here, tomorrow. Chose if you want to come with me or not, got it?" I yelled back.

Lucky yelled, louder than earlier, "Okay!! Bye!"

I ran into the distance. I tried to get far from the house until I heard the bushes move. I kept running, than I stopped. "Who's there...?" I asked, anxious.

"The real question is, who are you?" A black cat said, walking towards me, "Oh look, a kittypet, how cute. What brings you in the danger outside your small home?"

"I am Sassy, three months old, and I wanted to adventure. My best friend will be joining me, tomorrow," I said, standing tall and proud.

The black cat laughed, "Sassy? Okay, kittypet names are awkward. And I am sending you back to your home," He said, licking his paw.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Nightpuddle, where are you?" A tabby cat asked, running towards me, "Who are you? Did you try to pounce Nightpuddle? I will kill you!"

Nightpuddle pounced on the tabby cat. "Don't worry, Flowerfrost, I got her handled."

I looked at the both of them, "Nightpuddle and Flowerfrost? Your owners definitely don't know good cat names."

Flowerfrost looked at me, "We aren't kittypets like you, we are warriors. And yes, we are from the great Waterfall clan. You should join it. The leader would give you an amazing name."

Nightpuddle stared at Flowerfrost for five seconds. "You're joking, right?"

"No, we need more warriors, but we could use a medicine cat. It would be useful and worthy of our time since Starlingmask died. That idiot Fawnpuddle killed her, I hate Meadow clan cats. Especially their leader, Duskflight. He was in love with my sister, Tumblemist for like years now. I hate that dumb old cat," Flowerfrost said, angrily.

Nightpuddle picked me up, "Hey! Sir, what are you doing!" I growled, trying to move my legs fast enough to kick him.

He ran with Flowerfrost and arrived to a land full of cats. "Lilysky, we have a young kit that we found. A kittypet, honestly. She needs a name, she will join this clan," Nightpuddle said.

Lilysky turned around, after talking to a mother and her three kits. "Her name will be Ivykit. Take her with Snowfall and Blackthorn, they'll be her parents," She said.

Lilysky is a beautiful white cat. She has yellow eyes, and black paws, and she is gorgeous. She kinda reminds me of Lucky, which made me sad, despite the fact that I missed him so much. I wanted to visit him, but I'm being adopted by cats, and I am in a clan. I was so confused, but I was ready to see what could happen. Lucky must escape the house. "Hi, Ivykit, I am Snowfall, and this is Blackthorn, my mate. We are going to be your parents. These are your siblings, Berrykit, Hazelkit, and Patchkit. I already know what their warrior names are gonna be, now I must figure out yours," Snowfall said, licking my fur.

Ivystar's AdventureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara