How it all started

A fresh start. That's all I wanted. But I was never going to get it. You see I am a wanted criminal.  I have robbed 7 banks and 14 jewelry shops.  and because of that I have lost everything. My family, my house and my lover. They have either abandoned me or ended up in jail, but that is a story for another time. Now I am going to tell you how a man saved my life.

I woke up at 6 AM, From that same nightmare that haunts my mind Every time I sleep. That same scene that plays in my head every time I close my eyes, my lover being taken away by a bunch of cops because I couldn't save him. And I still regret it to that day, two years later. I needed some air. So I got out of the house I am currently staying and walked down the road I walk every morning,But this time I didn't know that at the end of the road a cop was carelessly drinking his coffee while looking for me. But for my good luck while I was walking A car was following me. A seat Ibiza from '92. When I realized that it was following me, I tried to do what every normal person would do, I stopped him by pointing a gun at his head. Even tho I wasn't near him, I knew I was not going to miss, I never miss.

He was shocked because of the sudden movement but not scared. I got a better look, he was way older than me since I was 19. I got impatient and asked
"Who the hell are you?"
He looked at me calmly
"You can call me professor" he answered immediately
"Why are you following me?" I asked again
"I am trying to offer you a job" he said
"What job?" I asked confused
He noticed how confused I am and started talking
"I am building a team to accomplish the biggest heist in the history of Spain"
"And why should I say yes?" I asked while raising my eyebrow
"First of all at the end of the road is a policeman looking for you and asking people about you. I give him five minutes to find out about your location. And second of all with the job I am offering you, you won't have to work ever again, not you neither your children."
"How much?" I asked while lowering my gun.
"2.4 billion" he answered
I was shocked. That's a lot of money sir. I slowly got in the car and put my gun In my bag.
"Don't try anything. I never miss my target" I warned him
"That's why you are here miss" he said with a smile.

Me, the professor and 8 other criminals arrived at a big house. The professor led us to a room that seemed like a classroom. There were chairs and desks, a big chalkboard in the front and pieces of paper all over the walls.

He told us to sit down. I got to sit in the front next to another girl. The professor started off by making some rules.
Rule 1: no names
Rule 2: no personal questions
Rule 3: no personal relationships

So basically he didn't want us to know each other's names so we had to use nicknames like planets or numbers. We all agreed on cities. That's how I ended up with the name Boston.

Next to me was, Tokyo. She was a robber and a pretty good one, no doubt she was chosen to be here. She is fierce and determined. She is hiding from the police some time now.

Behind her was mister Berlin. He has a warrant out for his arrest. 27 robberies. His biggest score? 434 diamonds in Paris. He is like a shark in a pool, you can swim with him but you are always nervous. He was in charge of the heist

Behind me was Moscow. He was digging a mine in Asturias when he realized that he would benefit more by digging upwards. 10 robberies.

Behind him was his son, Denver. Drugs, broken teeth, broken ribs. He was the king of bar fights and my weakness among everyone else.

Then, Rio. He is the Mozart of computers. He has been coding since he was six. He is really good with electronics but not with everything else we need.

At the back you could see the twins, Helsinki and Oslo. They are our soldiers. They listen and do what they are told to do. They are pretty needed.

Next to them was Nairobi. A hopeless optimistic. She has been counterfeiting since the age of 13. Now she is our quality control manager. She is crazy but she is really funny.

And last but not least, the professor. No criminal record. He hasn't renewed his ID since he was 19. He was technically a ghost but a smart one.

I was thinking about everyone when professor's voice caught me off guard.
"You know what people will think about when they see us?" He asked
"What?" I wondered
"Those motherfuckers. I wish I'd thought of that first"
I smiled to myself and turned around to look at the others all grining and smiling. I looked at professor and he started talking again.

While the professor was telling us about how we have to keep people on our side I looked behind me, Denver. He looked so confused but happy. I don't know what to think about him. He seems cool but he could destroy the whole plan and get me killed, because after all in the perfect heist he looks like a time bomb.

————————————————
That's all for the first chapter ❤️
please show us some support