Fucked up

NOW

"What is wrong?" Berlin asked clearly worried.
"Denver" I answered
He immediately understood and held my hand. I could tell he didn't like seeing me like that
"We are in the mint now. Stop worrying about him and think about your life in 2 months" he said trying to lighten my mood
"Yeah but.." and before I could answer
"No buts. In 3 weeks you will never see him again"
"You are right. Let's get to work" I said sadly and with that I left.

I was going to find Nairobi but I couldn't help but think "I know when you are in love". Is he really in love with me? He can't be, then I thought about what Berlin said. These are my last days with him and I won't see him again. With these thoughts I ended up on the main lobby where Nairobi was guarding the hostages.

"Everything alright?" I asked her
"Everything according to plan" she said and winked at me.
"Glad to hear" I smiled

Me and Nairobi. What can I say? She is my best friend. Tokyo is a really good friend too but Not like Nairobi. Me and Nairobi clicked right away. I felt like I could tell her everything, but clearly not since I have never mentioned what's been happening with me and Denver. She almost caught us a few times but we were extra careful. The only thing we let her see was that first kiss. She, Tokyo and Rio all saw it but I doubt they remember because of the alcohol they drunk.

But this is the last thing I should worry about. Now we were all preparing ourselves to get out of the mint with bags full of money. But we are not really getting out. We want to stay in, so we will get out, shoot at the floor and then go back in.

We were standing right in front of the door.
"Two minutes" Berlin shouted.
I tried to stay calm. I looked at Tokyo and then Denver. He gave me a smile and I looked back at the door.
"One minute and-" Berlin started but stopped there.
I didn't think about it much. No one did. We just waited. Then I heard talking behind me. I didn't even turn around because I didn't care.
"30 seconds" Berlin shouted again
I lowered my mask so that no one would recognize who I am. I was ready.
"Now!" Tokyo shouted.
But it wasn't right. We had to wait a little more
"Tokyo! Tokyo wait. Damn it!" Rio said and went out after her
"Tokyo!" He repeated
I thought about it for like 3 seconds and I got out too. I wouldn't leave them alone. Behind me followed Moscow and Denver.

When I got out what I saw was a disaster. Rio on the floor with blood on his head and Tokyo aiming and shooting at the cops. Then I remembered professor saying
"It is important we don't hurt anyone"
So I screamed
"Tokyo!" But of course she couldn't hear me
Moscow and Denver shot at the floor to protect me, Tokyo and Rio as I was trying to get both of them inside. I saw some cops lying on the floor and that's when I knew we fucked it up.

I got Tokyo and Rio inside and Denver and Moscow followed. Denver shouted at Tokyo and he was really angry. I was angry too but relieved because rio was okey. It turns out they didn't do much damage but the head is a dangerous place to get shot not to say deadly.

Tokyo didn't care at all. She just hugged rio and cried. I don't have the right to talk about this matter since I am breaking the rules myself but I have to say that it looks like they are together and I am sure everyone is thinking about it.

Then I looked at everyone to see if they were okay. I hugged Moscow and then Denver because I didn't want anyone to suspect anything about my relationship with Denver. I was glad he wasn't hurt because to be honest anything could happen.

—————————————————
That's all for now❤️
Make sure you show some support. Thank you 🙏