Caught

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how the truth would make him feel and as much as I didn't want it to show I cared about him. Not only because he is a group member but because I actually like the guy.

Before I could answer Moscow called us over.
"You did it!" Denver shouted while looking at his father.
Then the door opened. What I saw was beyond me. There was so much money I could spend the rest of my life with. But it wasn't what we were after. It was a part of our plan. Denver jumped on top of the money and laughed really loud. He was so happy, it made me happy. I stood next to him. I smiled and looked down meeting his eyes.
"Okey but imagine having sex here" he said and I froze.
"Was that an invitation?" I joked
"Maybe" he smiled
Then we heard a cough. I turned around and saw Moscow looking at us.
"Cmon Moscow we are just fooling around" I said so he wouldn't suspect anything

"I see" he said skeptical
I got out of the vault. I wanted to go upstairs to sit with Berlin but before I made a move I heard Moscow say
"I know you son, I know when you are in love"
I know they were talking about me but I couldn't bear to here Denver's answer, so I quickly got upstairs and sat next to Berlin in a big room with a table in the middle. We got the phone, me, Helsinki and Oslo connected, on the table. We sat in silence.

Berlin was something like a big brother to me. We had a really strong connection and I cared deeply about him. He was the only one that knew about me and Denver. Not everything but he was the smartest one here and he caught us kissing one time in Denver's room.

2 MONTHS AGO

"Guess who" I heard from behind me and before I could turn around someone covered my eyes with their hands.
I laughed. I acted like I was thinking.
"Hmmm let me think" I said
"Maybe, Denver?" I continued while laughing.
He turned me around and hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath.
I gasped and started to hit him.
"Let me down" I demanded
"Make me" he said
And I kissed him. He slowly put me down but didn't break our kiss. Then I felt something pulling me away and I thought it was one of his games again but when I opened my eyes I was shocked. The scene was terrifying. Berlin pinned Denver against the wall and punched him. He continued to hit him until I pulled him away.

He looked at me with disbelief, but then asked
"What did he do to you?" He asked angrily
"Nothing Berlin" I said calmly
He looked at me confused as if he didn't understand what I was saying.
He looked at Denver and I could see the anger in his face.
"Berlin!" I said
"He did nothing, we were just kissing" I continued
"So, why were you kissing?" He asked and looked at me intensely.
"Because we love each other?" Denver asked ironically
Me and Berlin both looked at him with wide eyes. He has never said he loved me. I was as shocked as Berlin.
"What?" We said in unison
Then Berlin went closer to him
"Say that one more time" Berlin threatened
"Oh my god. Shut up both of you" I said annoyed.
They turned and looked at me
"Just to clear things up. Me and Denver are fucking around for a month now. Is there a problem with that?" I said looking at Berlin
"And that doesn't have to do with love" I said to Denver

I knew it hurt him but I had to protect both of us. He looked at me and smiled sadly. He didn't wanna show he cared but I knew how to read him. And I knew he cared.

"That's against the rules" I heard Berlin say
"But we are not together." I said and looked at Denver
"Yeah we are not. I would never go for someone like her" Denver said and laughed.
I knew he was lying. He was just angry. But it worked at the time.
"Alright. I won't say anything." Berlin said calmly.
"But Boston you go to your room now" he scowled
How can this man change his emotions so quick?
"Alright" I said
I looked at Denver one more time. He avoided my eyes and closed the door In my face. I was looking at the door when I heard Berlin speak

"You really don't think I believed that, right?" He asked ironically
"What do you mean?" I asked pretending I don't know what he was talking about
"I know you Boston. You can't hide your feelings from me" and with that he left

—————————————————-
That's it for now❤️
Please make sure to show us some support by voting