No going back

"For five months we are going to study how to pull off this heist" said the professor and I looked at him socked.
"Five months?" Asked Moscow
"People spend years at schools to earn a salary, which even in the best scenario, is a shitty one. So what's five months?"

HEIST DAY
FRIDAY, 8:35 AM

We waited. We waited in the truck for the right time to start our plan. I was counting the minutes. Not because I was anxious or scared but because I was exited. I looked at Tokyo applying her lipstick and then at the boys.
"Who chose these masks?" Rio asked
"What's wrong with them?" Said Moscow
"They are not scary, in every single movie the robbers wear scary masks." Rio answered

Now Moscow, Denver, rio and Berlin were looking at the masks. To be honest they weren't scary but I didn't really care enough to join the conversation. Then Berlin pointed a gun at rio's face and told him
"With a gun in hand, a nut job is scarier than a skeleton"
I didn't really care but it was pretty entertaining. Then my eyes landed on Denver who was sitting next to rio and we made eye contact. I couldn't hold it for more than three seconds because I didn't want anyone getting suspicious. So I shot him a quick smile and continued to listen to their conversation.

Who's this hick with the mustache?" Sever asked confused.
"Dali son, a Spanish painter. A very good one" his father, Moscow answered.
"A painter?" Denver asked again
"Yes" Moscow said
"A painter that paints?" Denver asked serious and I could hardly manage not to laugh.
"Yes" Moscow said again
Then Denver scoffed and started talking again
"You know what's really scary?" Denver asked.
"Children's dolls. Those are pretty scary" he answered himself and then looked at me
"What do you think Boston?" He asked me.
"What children's dolls?" I asked
"Goofy, Pluto, Mickey Mouse, all of those"
"How are they scary?" I asked
"A mouse with big ears is scarier." Berlin stayed ironically
"That's what you think?" Rio asked
"Yes, asshole" Denver said to Rio
"You want me to punch you?" Denver continued.
"Hey!" Moscow said trying to calm everyone
"Everyone shut the fuck up!" I said with a serious tone In my voice
But Denver didn't seem bothered at all .
"I'm right. Listen.." he started
and then he continued telling us about Mickey Mouse's masks
I wasn't really interested so I looked back at Tokyo that just stopped applying her make up.
Then we stopped and Moscow got out of the car to do his part. We started moving again and when we stopped again we all got out.

We waited for their cars to arrive. When they actually did, we threatened them with our guns. We got them out of the cars and took them inside of the truck. Me, Nairobi and Tokyo got in our 3rd car and started for the mint. When we got outside we were told to wait.

When the others got in the right position, the professor gave us the signal to go in. We were dressed normally so it was easy for us to get in. With the first step inside the only thought in my mind was "there is no going back now"

Gunshots and screaming were heard so i took my gun out and shot at the ceiling multiple times. Everyone was doing their part and everything seemed fine until now.

Everyone did what they were told to do. Me and Nairobi were focused on the hostages and Tokyo was looking for our golden hostage, Alice Parker. Then the doors closed. And that's when our plan started.

Tokyo found our golden hostage and everything was going according to plan. Now we waited for Moscow and Denver to complete their part.

I tried to stay calm, and I did. I helped Helsinki and Oslo with their part, helping professor communicate with us without the police knowing.

While me, Helsinki and Oslo were doing our job. The others were talking to the hostages. When we finished I went and joined the others. When I got there they were collecting people's phones and asking for their pins.
"Pin?" I heard Denver ask one of the hostages, Arturo Roman.
"What do you need the pin for?" He asked scared.
"Give me the fucking pin or I beat it out of you. You decide" Denver threatened.
I looked at the man annoyed and rolled my eyes.
"Pin" Denver said again clearly annoyed
"1 2 3 4" said the man
I giggled at the answer and waited for Denver to react. Rio and Denver started laughing.
"You look all clever and that's your shitty pin?" Denver asked while laughing. I really liked seeing him laugh. He caught me staring at him. I didn't care.
——————————————————-
That's the end
Please show some support ❤️