Shot

After a while we both pulled away out of breath. I needed that, I needed him and I could tell he needed it too. I smiled and looked at his eyes. Those eyes. They are slowly destroying me and I let them, and to be honest I would let them destroy me all over again. He did the same and to be honest when he looked at me I thought I would faint. My brain was trying to tell me to look away. But I couldn't. I couldn't be next to him and not look at his eyes. I loved his eyes. I loved everything about him. He is my time bomb. But my smile quickly turned into a frown. He seemed confused.
"After this" I said and pointing around me.
"We won't see each other again" I continued sadly and tried not to look at his eyes but I couldn't. He had that effect on me. He was a magnet.
"It doesn't have to be like that" he told me unsure
"We don't know that" I told him and touched his cheek
"Don't think about it" he said trying to calm me down. But it clearly wouldn't. And I would obviously not calm down.
"Yeah I guess" I said and forced a smile again
"I will check on monica" I said
"Alright" he said and smiled at me. I just looked away and went to the vault Monica was in. On my way there I thought about him. I didn't know what to do. I could either abandon him now and not get more attached but I could just try and take what I have. Be with him until the end. Be with him until our time together is over. I clearly didn't know what's best for me. With these thoughts I found myself in front of the vault. I went inside and found monica on the floor.

"Hey girl" I said and kneed in front of her wound. As an experienced criminal I knew what I was doing when I shot her. I shot her in the right place. It didn't hurt her much and Nothing serious happened . But I am no doctor. I don't if the wound is okay. I don't know if her baby is okay. And it was eating me

As a girl I always wanted to start a family and be a mother. I know that it can't happen now but I didn't want the same for her. It's a really sensitive topic for me.

"How are you feeling? Does it still hurt? Let me look at it" I said
"Okay" she said quietly
When I looked at it it tried to realize if it was okay. I am no fucking doctor. And Denver isn't a doctor either, and that's for sure.
"It's fine" I reassured her but I really didn't know if I was lying or not. I really hope she is going to be alright. And it would really help a lot if she wasn't a secret. I could use some help.
"I will come back later" I said and left

I went back to the lobby and took Denver to the side
"I don't know if she is okay" I said worried
"What do you mean" he asked
"Well i don't-" I tried to say but got distracted. Someone was yelling. Something isn't right.
Me and Denver went to see what was happening. Moscow was being chased by Helsinki. He was heading towards the door and I felt my heart stop. Denver soon followed. They didn't get there on time and Moscow opened the doors. I quickly put my mask on ready for anything.

What I saw frightened me. Moscow and Denver were outside. Without masks. This is a disaster. I immediately got out to protect them. They were laying on the floor and I prayed that their faces weren't able to be seen by the cops. I shot at the ground in front of the policemen. They backed off. All of them except one. He pointed at me and I didn't even notice. I felt something on my leg and when I looked I saw blood. It didn't take me a while to shoot. I never miss my target so in the next five seconds his gun was out of his hand and he was safe and sound. But I started feeling dizzy. Moscow finally agreed to go inside and Denver looked at me one more time. He looked at my leg. His eyes widened and carefully he picked me up. His back facing the cops because he wasn't wearing his mask. He run inside. It took a moment for the whole crew to realize that I've been shot. Fuck.

—————————————————-
That's all for noww❤️