Annabeth POV

Chiron called me,Percy,Jason,Piper, Frank,Hazel,Leo,Calypso,Nico and Will to the Big House. When we all got their Chiron started to talk. "Half bloods the Gods have a new quest for all of you. So please give your attention to Lady Hecate." I was surprised to even find a goddess at camp let alone Hecate. "Children, long before you were born I had 4 children. Their names are Godric Gryffindor,Helga Hufflepuff,Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Then I gave mortals magic just by using a wand. My 4 four children created a school for the mortals to learn their magic and control it. Starting by the age of eleven and ending at the age of 18 in their 7th year. They sorted the students with a hat into 4 categories named after them. They called the school Hogwarts and the four groups Gryffindor,Hufflepuff,Ravenclaw and Slytherin..."Hecate said when she was interrupted. "Lady Hecate what is the point of all this please." Piper asked maybe using just a little bit of her charmspeak. "I will be able to tell you if you let me finish. After all my children died and their world grew people made a place of law called The Ministry Of Magic,they called themselves witches and wizards.After a long time passed a boy was born named Harry Potter. A dark evil wizard named Tom Riddle who went by Voldemort killed his parents and tried to kill Harry. At this time Harry was just a baby but he destroyed Voldemort and got a scar shaped like Zeus's lighting bolt on his forehead. He grew and went to Hogwarts. During his years their Voldemort was trying to rise from the dead and finish the job. Harry defeated him last semester his seventh year, but since most of the seventh years did not get to learn they have to repeat it. Your quest is to go to Hogwarts this school year and fix Harry Potter. You are the same age as him so you will be in the same year as him. You must keep your parents a secret,the only ones that will know are the head master Dumbledore and my son who you know Severus Snape." Hecate said. "Yay SEVY" Percy yelled. "Lady Hecate what do we need and when do we leave for this quest?" I asked. "Pack things you need and you will have vaults waiting for you at the wizarding bank in their world. I will give you Annabeth the list of school supplies you need and how to get their. You leave tomorrow and that is when I will give you your wands." Hecate said. Then we were dismissed to dinner. When we sat down to our special table (we can all sit their since we saved the world twice) we talked about our quest. "If this Harry Potter dude saved the world why do we need to fix him?" Percy asked. "Seaweed Brain he probably is not acting like himself after the war. I know we all were." I said. We talked more and went to bed. Tomorrow will be a crazy day.

Thank you for all your support! I am sorry if this book is terrible I tried my best,this is only my second book. Their are more chapters coming soon so watch out. Also please read my other book What is Happening? It is another crossover book between multipule series.

Disclaimer
I do not own any of these characters J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do. I only own the plot.