Leo's POV

So there were these boxes of chocolate. One for each of us. "Ooh food! Let's dig in!!!" I said. "No! It might be poison or a love potion like the prophecy warned us about!" Piper warned. So we all backed away. Frank picked up the boxes and burnet them in a fire.

"So yeah. Wanna hang out?" Cal asked. Everyone said yes. Just like the plan the boys and I planned. "Sorry Cal. I kind of would really like to be alone in my forge to think things over." I said. "I would bother you but you sound serious so I won't." Calypso said. Yes! The plan is working!

Tomorrow we all go on our dates and thee boys are going to do the proposals! The girls will be soo surprised! I can't wait!!!

-------------------The Next Day--------------------
(A/N Sorry you will have to wait until the dates to find out what the boys are working on)

Everything was set, l we have to do is wait. All throughout the day the boxes of chocolate keep showing up at our door and we keep burning them. If this keeps happening one of us might eat it! Harry kept trying to have a moment alone with Annabeth but we decided to stay with her at all times.

Finally it was that night and it was the night of our proposals. I gave the boys what I was working on and everything was set all we have to do was wait.

Okay so.... I'm sorry that I have not been updating. For me school is starting again in two weeks! Once school starts I will come up with a schedule. So which date do you want to hear first? Here are your options: Caleo, Percabeth and Solangelo
The dates will be in the girls and Wills point of view for the surprise!

Disclaimer
I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling and Uncle Rick do. I only own the plot.