Jiper/Jasper Date!

Piper POV

I was getting ready when my mom suddenly poofed into my room. "Mom what are you doing here!" I said. "Just helping. Here's your outfit. Love you have fun tonight." Aphrodite said. I looked down and I was suprised at what I saw.

Piper's outfit:

I expected a lot of pink

I expected a lot of pink. I was happy with my outfit and I also hoped that Jason liked it too. Then there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it and it was Leo. "I was expecting Jason." I said. "I know I know but which tie. This one or this one?" Leo asked. "I don't know it depends on what Calypso's wearing. My mom came to help me and I'm sure she'll come to help you." I said. "Ok thanks. You look great. Bye."Leo said as I shut the door.

Then there was another knock. This time it better be Jason. It was and he gave me a bouquet of flowers.

Flowers:

"Jason there beautiful!" I exclaimed

"Not as beautiful as you." he said. "Thank you and you look handsome yourself." I said.

Jason's outfit:

"Why thank you. Shall we?" Jason asked. "We shall." I responded. He took me to a fancy place in England called Latymer. It was nice and the food was delicious. It was time for dessert and I ordered strawberry cheesecake.

While we waited Jason and I talked. "So how do you like hogwarts so far?" I asked. "It's okay. It would be better if we weren't the only foreign exchange student's that this school has ever had." he said. "Jason are you okay you seem a little bit off." I asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Jason said. "Okay." I said even tho I didn't a hundred percent belive him. Before I could ask more about it our desserts came.

I was excited I love strawberry cheesecake cake. Before I could take one bite there was something on my plate more like in the cheesecake.

Hey sorry I haven't been updating a lot of things have been going on in my life. But I am trying to update more so there will be more chapters soon!

Disclaimer
I do not own the characters. Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling do. I only own the plot.