Harry POV

So next class was Care of  Magical Creatures. Hagrid's class! When we got there I tried to be next to Annabeth but, Percy and Piper sat beside her. "Hello kids! I am Hagrid your teacher for Care of Magical Creatures! Today we have a animal that is supposed to be extinct. It is a pegasus! I named it Moonbeam!" Hagrid said and then he brought out a black pegasus. "Blackjack?" Percy asked Moonbeam.

---------------------Percy POV----------------------

Is that horse blackjack? I did not know so I talked to it. "Hagrid may I come up to the animal?" I asked the teacher. "Yes but be careful..." Hagrid said. "Percy" Annabeth nuged me "Perseus Jackson. Please call me Percy. Are you happy now Wise Girl?" I said and Annabeth nodded her head. So I went up to Moonbeam or Blackjack and had a conversation.
(A/N italics Moonbeam or Blackjack regular Percy)
Yo Boss! Tell them to stop calling me Moonbeam.

Blackjack is that you?

Yeah it's me Boss. Do you have any donuts?

No Blackjack I don't have any donuts. Everyone else is here.

Really? Do they have any donuts? Do you and Annabeth want to go for a ride boss?

I don't know Blackjack let me ask Leo

"Valdez Blackjack wants to know if you have any donuts and Annabeth he asked if we wanted to go on a ride." I said. "Actually I do Percy." Leo said and handed me a box of donuts. "That would be nice Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said. "Percy. Why are you calling Moonbeam Blackjack?" Hermione asked. "It's because he's to stupid to know!" a Slytherin boy I did not know said. "Back off Malfoy." Hermione said. "Um. Well Moonbeam is not this horses name. This is my horse Blackjack. I know because I can speak to horses." I said.

Yo Boss did they have any donuts?

Yeah Blackjack. Leo had some. Also Annabeth wants to go on a ride.

Okay Boss. I always knew I liked that one.

Alright I am going to go get Annabeth

"Hey Leo! Blackjack said he likes you!" I said finishing feeding Blackjack the donuts. "Okay Seaweed Brain Let's go have a ride." Annabeth said.

------------------------Harry POV------------------
So Percy had a pegasus. That's new and now he and Annabeth are going on a ride. So it was now or never. "Annabeth you can't go with him!" I yelled. "Why not." Annabeth said. "Because he is a death eater! He has the dark mark on his arm!" I said. I was not expecting all of them to start to laugh hard. "Who *laughter* would *laughter* want to *laughter* eat *laughter* Thanatos." Nico said. "He has the dark mark on his arm!" I exclaimed. "You mean this." Percy said and lifted his arm. It was just a bunch of words in Latin. "Me, Jason, Frank, Hazel and Nico all have the same ones. We have to het them at one of our camps." Percy said. I feel like a fool. SO Percy and Annabeth hop on to blackjack. "Hey that's not fair! I want to go to!" Leo shouts. "You know what Frank let's go on Arion!" Hazel says. Then out of no where a horse come down.  Hazel and Frank hop on the horse and go to catch up with Percy and Annabeth. "Let's go to Jason! Call Tempest please!" Piper said. Then another horse came out of no where. Then Piper and Jason went to catch up with everyone else. "You what Cal I am going to call Festus." Leo said. "Who is Festus?" Hagrid asked. "Festus is my dragon that I made." Leo said. "I bet it is going to be wimpy and small. Probably a terrible design." Malfoy said. As if on cue a great mechanical dragon came out of the sky. "Think again guy who I don't know the name of. That is Festus my dragon I made." Leo said then he hopped on with Calypso. "I want to go I am making my own horse named death 2." Nico said. "Sunshine no more underworld magic! Doctors orders!" Will said. "Too late I already did. Let's go!" Nico said. Nico and Will hopped on the skeletal horse and joined the others. Well Hagrid did not do anything and we had to sit and learn about Pegasi. Why do they get special treatment. You know what I am going to ask Annabeth to the ball before Percy does and then she will come to me. Then Percy will be out of the picture. But how do I ask her?

Thank you guys for reading! More updates coming soon! How do you think Harry will ask Annabeth out? How will Aphrodite and her kids react? Find out soon!

Disclaimer
I do not own any of these characters. Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling do. I only own the plot.