Percy POV

When we went to bed last night I could not stop thinking about this quest so I got packed and went to sleep. "Seaweed Brain wake up" Annabeth said. "5 more minutes" I said sleepily. "Seaweed Brain if you do not wake up I won't kiss you this entire trip." she threatened,so I bolted out of bed and got ready while Annabeth wouldn't stop laughing. "Wise Girl be quiet. Are you ready to go?" I asked Annabeth. "Always" she said sarcastically. So we went up half blood hill and met everyone else. "You're late" Nico grumbled. "It's not my fault Seaweed Brain wouldn't wake up." Annabeth said throwing me under the bus. "How did you get him up I never could" Piper asked. "I threatened him. I told him if he did not wake up I would not kiss him for the whole trip." Wise Girl said. The boys said that they would do the same thing especially if it was a whole school year. Then Hecate appeared and she had 10 boxes. "These are your wands and the school is in London. Annabeth here is the directions and the list." Hecate said. She gave Annabeth the list and started to hand out wands when Hazel said. "Lady Hecate how do we get to London?" "I will just send you their myself." Hecate said. Before we left we all looked at our wands.
-----------------Third Person----------------------
All the wands were made out of Yew wood. Hecate's sacred tree , Leo called it ew tree. Annabeth's wand was gray with an owl feather. Percy's wand was made out of a Pegasus feather. Jason's wand was made out of an eagle feather. Piper's was made out of a dove feather. Hazel's had the fur of Cerberas and Nico's too. Franks was made out of a woodpecker feather, Leo's was made out of a Phoenix feather. Will's was made out of a swan feather and Calypso's was made out of a star.
-------------------Percy POV------------------------
Once we all put our wand away Hecate made us hold hands and then poof we were in England. "Goodbye young heros succeed with your quest." Hecate said, then she was gone. "First we have to find a pub called the leaky cauldron and ask to go to Diagon Ally." Annabeth said. She is so smart. We walked around London but could not find the pub. I looked between these clothes shop and saw it. "Hey guys if you look really closely you can see the pub." I said. "I see it" all the others exclaimed. We went inside and asked the bartender how to get in Diagon Ally and lead us to a brick wall. For us that is not a good sign so we put our hands on our weapons. The man tapped the wall three times with his wand and they started separating. "Well their you go Diagon Ally." the man said then he left. We walked inside then we saw a bunch of weird stuff. We went to the bank first it is called Gringotts. We went up to the counter and said our names and we were brought to a underground tunnel. I looked at Jason and he looked at me. Being a child of the big three meant we were not good on the 2 territorys. We all got in and I was sick to my stomach. The first stop was for all of us. It was filled with wizard money. Leo got out 8 drawstring bags and we filled them up. The next stop was for me. It was filled with drachmas and a note from my dad. I got a bag from Leo and filled it then I read my note.
Dear, Son I am so proud of you and all you have done for the gods we are all greatful. We are still keeping the promise we made to you. Tell Annabeth that I am warming up to her and I am starting to like her. But if she brakes up with you well lets just say you will have a new pegasus. But if you do something stupid and she breaks up with you for good reasons,well you will have no blue food for 3 months.
Love,Poseidon (Dad)
I showed Annabeth the letter and she loved it. The next stop was for Annabeth.
-----------------Annabeth POV--------------------
Percy's dad likes me, I thought when we were going deeper in the cave. When we stopped I realized it was my turn. I opened the vault and inside it was all the books I needed for school with a note. I told everyone to help me with them."Annie why are you getting so many books" Leo complained. "These books are all the books we need for school in greek" I said. Then we put them all in Leo's tool belt and I got my note.
Dear,Annabeth I am proud. But you have made a bad decision dating Jackson. He left you for 8 months. Hey Annabeth Poseidon here. Cutting in your mothers letter. Hera made him leave he loves her so leave their love life alone. If you want to know about it talk to Aphrodite. Okay. Poseidon out. I do not care what he says I say you break up with him before he hurts you again. If he does he will be an owl
~Athena Goddess of Wisdom (mother) I showed the letter to Percy and he started to laugh. Then he read MY PERSONAL LETTER FROM MY MOTHER TO EVERYONE. They all laugh but Piper screamed and hoped that her letter had nothing to do with any of their relationships. Piper was next. We were all scared.
------------------Piper's POV-----------------------
It was my turn next and I was terrified. I opened my vault and their was a bunch of love potions everyones jaws dropped. I grabbed 10 one for each of us and found a note from my mom. Oh no oh no oh no. I read it.
Dear,Piper
I wish you acted more like your brothers and sisters. But good job getting a son of Jupiter. Cutie! Please tell Annabeth and Percy that Athena came to see me and I told her everything. Bye Now.
Hugs and Kisses XOXOXO Aphrodite (Mom) 💋💘
That was sooooo embarrassing. I let Jason read it first and he laughed. I gave it Percy and Annabeth next and their eyes got wide. They are not happy. We went to the next vault and it was for Hazel and Nico.
---------------------Nico's POV----------------------
Will was so exited that my vault was next. But I wasn't who knew what my father put in their for me and Hazel. When we got to the vault and opened it my eyes grew wide. My father gave us a lot of happy meals to conjure up the dead. I grabbed 5 boxes when Hazel found a note.
Hazel and Nico, Hades and Pluto have come as one to talk to you both. Their will be ghosts at your new school who think that I do not know that their there. They will apologize a lot to you two so just say my/our father knows your here he just wants you to do whatever we say while we are here. If they say no Iris message me as quick as you can so they leave that place. Nico Please help your sister conjure up dead soul fore I know she can. Hazel I am so proud of you and Nico. I am happy that you are happy. Tell me if that boy breaks your heart and I will crush his soul.
~Dad (Hades and Pluto)
That was weird Hazel showed Frank the note and I still don't trust him.He looked terrified. She gave me the note back and I gave it to Will. "Sunshine I am so happy that you dad left you a note!" Will said. Then it was repair boys turn.
---------------------Leo's POV----------------------- When I went to my vault the goblin said it was Calypso's too. When opened it she got moon flowers from her island and a note I got clothes that don't catch on fire. I got a note too.
Leo you are one of my favorite sons. My favorite died. A few years ago, you would've liked him. You are amazing for saving that girl. I hope you are happy. If that girl cheats on you like my wife. I will send her back to her island.
-dad
That note was cool. I am one of my fathers fav sons score.
----------------Calypso POV------------------------
I grabbed a bunch of the flowers and read my note from dad.
Dear Calypso,
I am so glad you are off that island. I would. Only hope a boy would leave his friends for you. The reason I made you not be able to tell them that if they choose to stay they would to go home is because I want some to love you. I gave you favorite flowers because I sensed you missed them. If that boy hurts you I will make him hold up the sky.
~Dad
I showed the letter to Leo. "I would never break your heart even though ladies will be crawling all over me because all da ladies luv Leo." he said. "I am always Team Leo" I said to him. Then we were off to the last stop.
------------------Will's POV-------------------------
It was my turn! I wonder what my dad left me. When we stopped Nico came with me and opened my vault and I was so happy! There was bandages,ambrosia and nectar. I took 16 of each 2 for everyone. I read the letter from my dad.
Will bandage someone up again. I hope their is enough money for you to spend. Well it is for me to go,but when we meet again I'll say hello.
~APOLLO (Sun Chariot guy and Dad)
My dads embarrassing. But before we knew it we were on the ground again.
--------------------Percy POV-----------------------
After we went to all the stores we needed too and then we went into the last one the pet store. We were all required to get a pet (Hecate's orders) we went in and Annabeth started to look at the owls. "Hey Annie, can you talk to owls like Percy with fish and horses?" Leo asked. "No, well maybe. I never tried. But, Leo I do know that they all like me because of my mother." Annabeth replied. "What are you getting wise girl?" I asked. "I am getting a Northern White-Faced Owl. What about you Seaweed Brain?"she said while she went up to the counter to pay for her owl. "I am getting this fish and naming it Nemo" I said. "Is Nemo even his real name?" Nico asked. "Yep" I said with delight and paid for him. I named Annabeth's owl smarty like the candy. She said okay so her owl is now smarty. Nico made a skeleton cat and named it Death. Will did not get an animal saying that he would share Death with Nico. Piper got a white cat now named Charm. Jason got a Eagle named Brick. Leo and Calypso got a orange tabby cat named Ogygia after Calypso's island. Hazel got a black cat with green eyes and named it Emerald. Then she made it a collar out of emeralds. Frank got a siamese cat name bow. Then we headed our way to the train station and went to platforms 9 and 10 and saw people running through the middle. We all did the same and got to the station and went on board. It was a peaceful ride. I fell asleep on Annabeth. Then she woke me up telling me that we were there. We had to leave our luggage on the train. Then we were told we had to go in last since we were foreign exchange students. We finally went inside.

Thank you for reading my books. If you like this one more chapters coming out soon. Please read my other crossover book What is Happening.
~Rick Rordans books rule

Disclaimer I do not own any of these characters Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling do. I only own the plot.