Hermione POV

So the new kids left class. Weird and now in transfiguration one of them knows how to turn into a animal. More weird. He waved his wand and said the spell. He turned into a cat and turned back. The professor did not seem surprised that he could do this. The other new students didn't either. They seemed different from the other witches and wizards I know. During free period I will talk Ron and Harry about it. Now it was lunch and before we could eat Dumbledore made a announcement. "Children the rumors are true. There will be a ball next Friday. To be exact. You can come together or alone. That is all you may eat." Dumbledore said. Then our food appeared and the new students were not eating. They went up and talked to Dumbledore about something. Next they scraped part of their food into the fire! When they came back Ron did not look happy. "Why did you do that!" Ron exclaimed. They all looked at Annabeth for a answer. "Part of our religion." Annabeth said and started eating. "What religion is that?" I asked wanting to know more about them. "Greek and Roman." Leo said. Interesting. "Can you speak the language?" I asked still drilling them. "Well. Annabeth, Percy, Leo, Piper, Calypso and Will can all speak fluently in Ancient Greek. It is actually our first language. Me, Hazel, Frank are all fluent in Latin. Nico is fluent in Italian, Greek and Latin actually. Oh and Percy can speak horse and any water like creature. Annabeth can speak owl." Jason said. I was in awe. "Jason also speaks fluent in bricks!" Leo said and all the exchange students died laughing. "So do you guys want to hang out in our common room during free period?" Will asked. I was about to speak before I was interrupted. "Yes. We would like that." Harry said. Harry so stupid we needed to talk during free period, but he likes that Annabeth girl even though she has a boyfriend. I would just have to talk in our common room before we go to bed. "So what is it like in New York?" I asked. "Oh it's the best. We all go to a year round summer camp until we went to Hecate's School for Magical Kids. Then we were asked to go to Hogwarts so here we are." Annabeth said. I have to admit she is probably smarter than me. Then I had an idea. During free period we are going to play truth or dare. It will be the perfect plan to get some answers from them.

I am so sorry for not updating! But I will be updating now that summer break has started officially for me! Please keep reading! I love all the. comments and feed back it really does help me! Please read my other stories and follow me!

Disclaimer
I do not own any of these characters. Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling do. I only own the plot.