Prep Day 2: More Searching

(3rd Person)

  The next day is when most of the group went and searched far and wide inside their homes for items. Some came across happy memories, or weird items with backstories or similar things.

  Half of then had found a moderate amount of items for the trip but most had to resort to having to buy items. Before they could, they met up in their groups to discuss how they would.

(Blue's POV)

  Roman, Mabel and I were meeting up at my house for our discussion. In preparation I had a list of what I had in my fridge and pantry.

  Then, I heard my doorbell ring. I rush to the door and open it, surprising Roman and Mabel. "Oh, sorry! Bad habit, I used to live with my brother and would try to rush to the door before him" I explain as I welcome them in.

  "Used?" Mabel questioned, "If it's not a comfortable question you don't have to answer!" Roman included.

  "He lives with his friends now, wanted to help them with their siblings problems and it's not easy. And he wanted to stop babying me" I smiled.

  "Anyways, what did you guys have in terms of cooking?" I asked them.

  "Not much, it had been a bit since we had a grocery trip" Roman admitted.

  "We had a moderate amount of things, how about you Blue?" Mabel asked.

  "I probably need to get more stuff, I only buy an amount I know I'll finish in around 3 weeks" I said. We then started to plan out what we should make.

  "Well, wait! Does anyone have any allergies?" Roman blurted out. "I Don't know, let's call the three other groups" Mabel thought aloud.

  "I'll call Geno's group, Mabel you get Dipper's and Roman you get Remus's!" I yelled, grabbing my phone.

  We soon got ahold of them, "Hey, Gen! Are you with your team?" I asked and I heard Geno say, "We're on a Zoom call, on the computers but yeah?".

  "Does your group have any allergies, like food allergies?" I ask. "One moment". I heard distant chatter and then Geno replied.

  "No we don't,". I said goodbye and hung up after that. Then I turned to Roman who said, "Nope, just Remus saying to pack him normally inedible things".

  I turned to Mabel who replied with, "Nope, just Dipper complaining about Tortilla Chips".

  "Wait, inedible things?" I asked. Roman sighed and said, "Remus was born with a weird high tolerance to toxic and enedible items, Like deodorant".

  "He's loved them since he was like 4 or 5. Though he hates shaving cream, prefers gel. And he loves tissues and also any finely shredded plastic" He finished.

  I was seriously confused, and Mabel was interested but then we finished our shopping list and them two went home.

(Remus's POV)

  "So, basically all we need is another tent and some lights?" Classic was confused.

  "I guess, I didn't expect any of us to have camping equipment" I blurted out.

  "I mean, I didn't either. Also why the hell is the tent you have so big?" Fell asked.

  "Actually, there was another tent, but I couldn't find it. That one was for only Ro and I because we often wrestled in our sleep" I explained.

  "Oh, that makes sense. Anyways, we'll have to discuss tent spots at one point, how about after shopping?" Horror mentioned as everyone agreed.

  Then, we all went home but I luckily could stay because we met up at my house. I started to eat some deodorant when Roman walked in, looking creeped out and scared.

(Geno's POV)

  As we started the Zoom meeting again (Emile was the host and accidentally ended the call before we actually discussed anything) we finally started talking about what we were supposed to.

  "I have legit no medical supplies, my wound needs the bandages changed daily so it doesn't last long here" I sighed.

  "I always have some sort of medical supplies in my bag, because of the clumsy people in our friend group and you, Geno" Emile said.

  "I have a good stock at my house, I kept getting these weird dreams once and just bought a shit ton of bandages, Band-Aids and Hydrogen Peroxide and all that jazz" Virgil mentioned.

  "So I'm the only one needing to go shopping?" I asked as my friends nodded.

  "We'll still go with you though, more time to bond and you always need a voice of reason" Emile smiled.

  "Well, I'm going to go watch YouTube. Bye Guys!" Virgil exited the call.

  "I've got to have some lunch, bye Geno" Emile said as he ended the call, this time in purpose.

  Now, I'm bored. Fresh is out with a friend, he said something about a book and an author? Anyways, I'm just going to take a nap.

(Dipper's POV)

  We over thought a lot. We had discussed how much water everyone would need, what other drinks to bring, how much to bring, the weight of said drinks etc.

  Then, Killer passed out from overthinking. So, we decided to have an impromptu sleepover.

  Mabel still wasn't back so we asked her to bring stuff from their houses. And to get some lunch from McDonald's.

  Luckily, she obliged. And we researched more on the gods and the library we are going to try to find.

  "Apparently, they all died in some way to get there. Some preferable then others." I read.

  "I'd rather not get into that- wait go back" Cross's eyes went wide.

  So I went scrolled back up and it brought us to a small description of Error, the god of Destruction. There, under the section 'Possible Family' was Fresh CQ and Geno CQ.

  Cross instantly put a hand over my mouth and said, "We don't ask this of Geno, ok?" And I nodded, he let go after that and Mabel got home.

  She had two bags of food, a drink carrier and two medium suitcases being dragged behind her.

  "Mabel, who's helping you?" I asked. "Nobody?" She was unsure.

  "Nevermind, let me help with that" I shook it off.

  We then ate while watching Ouran Highschool Host Club. When we finished, we drew on Killer's face.

  Then, we got in PJs and went to bed. Well, really watched memes until 12 AM and passed out.