A Talk

(Logan's POV)

Welp, Thomas told me to get the others for the meeting, I'll start with Reaper. He's normally in his room so I walk over there.

I knock on the door, "Death? You in there?". He opens the door and I see he is perched on top of his scythe.

"I swear, Death you are a literal bird. Anyways, we have a meeting" I inform him and he gets down. And fails, falling on his face.

"Oof, Logan help me" He mumbles, I smirk and leave his room Instead of individually getting the others, I just yell, "MEETING!" And probably everyone heard.

Error and Ink are last to join the meeting, sticking their tongues out at each other as they did.

"Cut it out kiddos!" Patton mini scolded, Error and Ink whispered apologies to each other.

"Anyways, some mortals are going to locate the Library of Destiny. So we need to activate it again, so to speak," Thomas shared.

Ink and Error groaned, knowing it was up to them. "I'm still sore from last time, I swear I have a scar from that failed attempt" Ink sighed.

"Sorry, Kiki" Error apologized. "It's not your fault, Ruru, I've told you this" Ink patted the other's shoulder.

(I might be a little obsessed with Platonic!Errink)

"Why do you call each other that?" Sci asked.

"Oh, we used to know each other when we were human. There was also Gen and Shi, the nicknames we had for Ruru's bros" Ink smiled.

"Wait, Gen like Geno? He's one of the people going!" Thomas smiled.

"Wait, REALLY?" Ink and Error screamed in unison. Thomas nodded and they smiled wider than probably possible.

Thomas than continued to list off others who are going on the adventure. We then had to proceed to the Ritual Room (Reaper named it).

Once there, Ink and Error got to their spaces. Thomas floated between them as Reaper floated over to his.

Ink quickly summoned the Life, a goddess from a different reality, to stand opposite of Reaper for a balance.

The rest of us had to channel our energy to Destiny, to get her attention. Once we did, Thomas formed an energy ball for Reaper, Life, Ink and Error to put energy in.

Then, Thomas would have to carefully move it in a specific code to unlock the Library. Which luckily, worked first try.

Ink and Reaper had passed out though, normally 2 of them would. Nobody knows why, but it happens.

Error then dragged Ink to his bed as I did the same for Reaper. After they were in their rooms, I went to conduct experiments with Sci.

On the way, I get flashbacks to that day. It always happens when we do a ritual or something, to the others too. Reaper and Ink are probably having a nightmare about theirs.

Nightmare should be delighted, or not he doesn't show emotions a lot. Unless he's passive, which so far he can control at will. He just doesn't trust anyone enough.

(3rd person POV)

They all had to go to their rooms to suffer this side affect. Eventually, they all fell asleep and had nightmares about how, they died.

Thomas saw a pair of his friends, who happened to be Agender and male, get engaged. The next thing, blood soaked through his shirt.

Patton saw an unidentifiable person while hearing an approaching car and suddenly was hit by a powerful force.

Logan listened as mean phrased others had said to him floated around him. He held a gun and all of a sudden a gunshot rang through the house.

(If you haven't watched the new Sanders Sides video, spoilers ahead)

Janus (Deceit) heard his shoes tap on the pavement as he turned a corner. Weapons were clanging and ringing as his vision faded to black.

Remy pried his own eyes open, not wanting to head to dream land most people loved. His vision going darker by the moment before it disappeared.

Nightmare and Dream watched the other go through so much pain, choking and then passing out.

Ink was standing, no thoughts in his head. He was supposed to do something, and as a punishment got electroshocked by a system every 30 minutes he stood.

Error was running in the forest, before a pain shot up his leg and he collapsed in pain.

Reaper breathed in the air around him, soon he'll be completely surrounded by this. And then we won't.

Lust watched as the one he loved performed malice acts, Lust found it shook his bones and he blacked out.

Dust was out on a killing spree, with his best bud. They worked together for almost 6 years, when Dust heard a sickening sound of his own SOUL being shattered.

Sci was experimenting, doing what he did best and having a good time doing it. When something went wrong and five hours later his dust was never found.

Bill drank his 5th cup of coffee, tired out of his mind. It was 4:15 AM and he was following a ritual saying to himself, "You need to get back to him!". Then, he passed out.

Pacifica was tied to a pole, everything injured yet she couldn't feel it anymore. Then, a squeak erupted through the room.

They all woke up at the same time. Some panting and others crying, and everyone was reminded the one consequence of being a god in this world.

-------------------------

So, the consequence should be a bit obvious. And now you've met the gods!

And the unknown POV from that one chapter was Thomas's POV and was supposed to be read in a cheery voice.

But, what do you think happened to each of them?