(3)

(My art)[also it says I have 2 chapter 2's but I only made one, oh well]

(Y/n)= your name
--------------------------------
[Your pov]

I stare at him and he just shakes him hand.

"Bwaa"

I dont know what it is, what if it kills me.
He then walks to the notepad filled with notes. I start reading it.

"This cube will allow you to understand what I'm saying. Along with the others. It wont kill you, also I made about 107 of these."

"Bwaa bwabwa bwaa bwe Bwa"

He then jumps up and throws it at me making it in my mouth. I panic and realised I swallowed it.

"I'm GONNA DIE"

"Oh calm down the effect only lasts a week."

I freeze and stare at Charlie. Did I just understand him. Well...this aint normal.

"You'll get use to it. Now come with me."

Charlie walked out and before I could even get out the landlord or whatever stopped me. He looked PISSED.

"(Y/n) my dear.     Get out"

"W-what"

"Get your shit and get out."

"I played the rent a week ago"

"Dont care. Look at the mess you made now get out.

"Bu-"

"OUT NOW!!!"

I saw Charlie flinch at the outburst and his ears fall back. He looked guilty. I then run to my room, put my clothes and other important stuff in a backpack. I then slowly walk passed the landlord and turn to face him.

I backhanded him. HARD

His fat body fell and Greg walked out and hissed at him. I grabbed Greg and looked at Charlie.

"Let's get going."

All he did was nod and we started walking to the superstore.

(??? Pov)

Dear God of rabbids this sucks. I hate this park there is nothing to do here. My friends running around and falling down. I get up and alowly walk to the huge store we were at before. Maybe other rabbids are there.

(Your pov)

Greg rests in my arms as we walk to the superstore. Its like a mall and I guess it would be nice to sneak in and spend the night or a few days there. Now I know what your thinking: that's bad dont do it. But everyone here are retards anyways.

"I'm sorry I got you kicked out of your house"

"It's fine also I didnt pay the rent"

We soon arrived. It had 2 hours till it closed.

"Ya know this palace it boring"

"Thats what you say"

I heard talking from across the room as soon as me and Charlie walked in. I looked and saw two other rabbids at a vending machine. They were looking at it and conversating. Suddenly they turned and looked at me. Both rabbids started running at me. Charlie started laughing.

I was then tackled to the ground and they hugged me. HUGGED ME! Greg jumped out of arms and onto Charlie's head. Looks like they became friends while I was gone.

"Looks like they like you" Charlie said laughing

Then someone kicked the rabbid that was on my stomach across the room. I look up to see who kicked my new little buddy. It was Trix, she was panting and holding a bat.

"Oh my God (Y/n). Are you ok. Did they hurt you." She didnt even sound worried

"I'm fine"

"Good now lets go. I dont like these weird monsters." I dont want to go. I dont want to be near her. I dont like her. I like these 'monsters' more than her.

She grabbed my hand and started to pull me with her. The rabbid she kicked started sprinting at her. With his little legs he jumped and kicked her in the face. She fell and started yelling.

"YOU BACKSTABING LITTLE BITCH!!!"

"BITCH

"BITCH"

"Bitch"

It echoed in my head. I started tearing up and ran off into the store.

I didnt realise I was being followed.