The Studio- Part One

Your father (Henry) received a letter from Mr Joey Drew his old boss, Joey said he wanted to him something so Henry decided to back to the studio. You followed your father to the old studio where he used to work. If Henry ever knew you followed him to the studio you would be in trouble. He told you to stay at home because apparently the studio was in poor condition and was danger. After following Henry through the streets of New York, you came face to face with a tall building with a long pathway to it. It was the studio. As you entered,  you were greated by the strong smell of dust and ink, as you looked around, you saw Henry walk to the left and go into a long corridor, he didnt notice you luckily. As you looked to your right you saw a large board with three film reals that have the words on 'Joey Drew Studios' you saw bendy cutouts, projectors and desks everywhere. Joey really put alot of money into this place huh, you thought to yourself as you looked to your right to see a board with the words Ink Machine. You followed to the direction to that room to find a long hallway with lots of doors and two wide open areas, you walked down the hall to see a sign with the words Ink Machine you decided to check it out since Henry told you about it. As you walked into the room you noticed chains hanging from the celing supposedly holding something from the darkness below. You saw what looks to be dry cells on the floor. You picked them up and placed them on the thing next to the leaver. You pulled the leaver and to your luck you saw the chains moving something. It was the Ink Machine. 

Your Pov

So this is the Ink Matchine? Henry told me about this but never said it was this big nor what it was for. "I wonder how you turn it on-" 

"What do you think your doing here?" A voice said.

I turned around, It was Henry. Well done now your grounded looks like you cant get a new phone after all. I looked at him awkwardly. "Umm surprise?" I said trying to make him less angry at me. Now he looked even more angry at me. "Im sorry..." I said.

"You better be! You shouldnt be here, do you know how dangerious it is here?" Henry said in that angry tone of his. I hate that tone. He looked behind me noticing the Ink Machine. That gave me an idea.

"So you talked about this thing, You never said or showed me how it works or what it does." I said as i looked at him. This made me wonder what it actualy does and why was it here is its own room? What is so special about this one machine that Joey was so obsessed with? Ether way it doesnt look dangerious. Oh so she thought. Its not like anyone has used it in years anyway! Why did Joey invite Henry here after so many years anyway? There is nothing to see here appart from the old mess of the studio. 

"Fine I will show you what it does then." Henry sighed. He looked a little irritaed still.

"Alright then." I replied. Henry walked past me and I followed him, we passed many hallways until he stopped in a large room with pictures of random objects. I looked at him puzzled. 

"We need to find the objects on the walls." He said blankly. I nodded and walked out of the room to find the objects. Henry also went off to find the objects to. "And i thought he said this place was dangerious turns out its just old and dusty with the smell of strong ink." I said quietly slightly laughing. After a while I found 3 objects. A plushie, Ink well and record. I went back to the room and saw Henry there waiting with the items on tall stools. I gave him the random objects and he placed them on the stools. I was confused. Why did we need to do this? I wondered to myself. 

"I will be right back Y/N." Henry said. 

"Oh okay.." I said. I looked at the objects and wondered where he went. After 3 minuets he returned and pulled the leaver at the end of the room. Suddenly, The whole studio went dark. I looked at Henry confused. He left the room gestering me to follow me. I did ofcourse. We made our way to the ink machine and to our surprised there were inky footprints of the floor. I walked to where the ink machine is to find it boared up. I went closer to only find myself face to face with a corrupted Bendy reaching to grab me. I suddenly fall to the floor. After that, the whole building went darker then ever and ink started to flood.

"Y/N!" Henry shouted grabbing me from the floor. We ran to the exit but to only fall down through the floor. I screamed in fear for my life and hit the floor with a loud *THUD* Before I could do anything I feel unconscious.

If you like this or want to see part two then rate? Or comment! :3