The Wolf- Part 6

My head hurts... Everything hurts... I don't know where I am... All I remember was falling down.. And Boris... 

I looked around where I was, my vision is terrible I will say that. I was in a smallish room with... No. No, I'm dreaming... this isn't real. Oh screw it I know what am seeing is real. Anyway straight to the story here. I was in a smallish room and there was Boris.. he was strapped onto an operation table with a small table next to him with.. with the stuff Alice asked me to get for her. 

"The angel will be back soon.. We need to get outta here.." Boris weakly said to me, pleading for me to help him. 

I slowly got up from the dirty floor and went over to the table slowly since my legs were dying on me. I picked up a small pocket knife and went over to the table Boris was strapped onto and realised him with the sharp blade. That worked surprisingly well. 

"Hurry there isn't much time! we need to leave before-" Boris was cut off by a creaky door opening, we rushed over to a crate hidden in the corner of the room and watched Alice walk in. As soon as she sees that Boris is gone she lets out a annoyed sigh. 

"That little brat thinks she can take away MY Boris?!" I think its clear that 'Alice' is off her head right now.. She soon reaches out for a butcher knife and leaves the room. I look at Boris with fear in my eyes. I certainly don't want to get caught by her now that she knows that we are on the run from her.

After a few long minuets, we make our leave and out of the angels lair.. Or what ever it is. 

The walk was long.. We don't even know where we are going! Boris says he has never been down here before because its dangerous. Cant argue with that, I mean there are angels, creepy searchers and other messed up things down here that shouldn't even exist. I start a conversation to end the dreaded silence as we walk to no where.

"So... Who are the searchers? And how are you alive?" I ask Boris, he looks down at the floor sad. Oh I didn't mean to upset him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No, no.. Its fine." He tells me. "Well.. Its a long, long story but I was a human once.. Until I decided to work here. I was fun while it lasted met some nice people like Dott.. She was a nice person.. But that's not important.. The searchers are the people who worked here, most of us here are trapped in these inky bodies. Some of us have gone insane and have decided to worship a demon.." He rambles on for a bit about the poor souls that are trapped here.

After a while, we start to hear banging coming from a vent. Weird. Boris goes over to the vent that was on the wall near the roof. 

"Hello?" Boris calls into the vent and almost a second later he gets smacked by the vent door. "Hey that hurt what the he-" Boris stopped mid sentence as we both stare at the one and only Sammy. Wait, why was Sammy in a vent? And how the hell did he get here? 

"Oh Y/n I'm glad your alright. How did you end up here? Me and Henry have been worried about you!" He tells me relived that he found me.

"Uh.. I wouldn't say alright I've been better... Anyways, Where's my dad? And how did you end up here?" I tell him quietly. He looks at me with concern, I'm just glad that he left that creepy make you know? 

"Why? What happened?" He tells me avoiding my questions, which annoys me a bit.. I just want to see my dad that's all. Well maybe he's avoiding the question about how he got here.. Surly he didn't just climb into a vent and find us here.. I thought we were deep below ground... 

"Umm well, I did these errands for this angel and she sent me and Boris down the elevator to certan death and now I think she is after Boris and me." I tell him casualy like its a normal accurance, hopefuly he doesnt full on panic like my farther does. But oh boy was I wrong. 

"What?! Y/n do you have any idea how crazy that twisted angel is? She will kill you if she can." He tells me.

"So Ive noticed. So where is bendy and my dad?" I ask him, I hope he does know.. He should. 

"Um, Well they were at the other side of the vent." He says casualy. Ugh I don't want to walk any further my legs hurt more and more when I walk since that fall.  Im surprised Im still able to walk. I look at Boris who is giving Sammy a weird look. 

"Sooo... Are we going to go?" Boris said. Yeah did I say that we were standing in the middle of a creepy hallway? 

"Oh yeah, sorry Boris." Sammy said. Finaly we are going somewhere. 

We walked through the hallways of the studio and arrived at a safe house door. Sammy opened the door without issue, me and Boris followed Sammy inside the safe house. As soon as I was inside, I passed out.

Boris's Pov:

"By the way-" I was stopped by Y/n passing out on the floor. I didn't expect her to pass out! Well what was I expecting her to be fine after we both went crashing down deeper into the studio? Sammy picked Y/n up bridal style and walked into a small corridor, which I followed him into a small room with a small bed. Sammy placed her on the bed and left the small room with me. 

One hour later 

After an hour of playing cards with Sammy, the door to the safe house opened making me jump slightly. I turned around to see bendy and Henry.. Wow I'm surprised Henry came back after a long time. 

"Boris?" Henry said, surprised that am here.. Who wouldn't be surprised that an alive cartoon wolf is suddenly in your safehouse? 

"Hiya Henry, long time no see huh?" I said in a happy tone. Henry looked surprised by what I said. Him and bendy walked over to the table that me and Sammy are at, sitting down next to me. 

"I found him and Y/n in a hallway an hour or so ago.. Y/n passed out as soon as we got in here." Sammy said. 

"Yeah, Alice sent the lift flying down." I said, I don't think Henry will be happy.. No he wont be at all of course he wont be! Well this is going to be a long day...

---

I'm back! I'm sorry for the slow updates, I've been running out of ideas and such but here is the chapter finally! Just to let you all know that this book will have a slow start.