A new friend- part two

---Some of this has been rewritten---

I woke up on the floor, my head hurts so bad! I couldn't get up I was to much in pain. That was a massive drop, I'm surprised that my bones aren't broken or at least I think they aren't. I turned my head to see my dad holding an axe, he was covered in ink. As I was about to say something until Henry interrupted me.

"y/n! Are you alright?" He said concerned.

"W-what? Oh yeah yeah... I'm fine." I stuttered, great now he probably knows that I'm not okay. My head really hurts!

I slowly got up from the floor. Henry looked at me for a moment before going to the boarded up planks that were blocking his path, Henry grabbed his axe tight and chopped the planks down. We made our way to a room with a pentagram in the middle, we just ignored it and passed the room to find our selves walking down stairs. How big is this place? I though to myself. Henry went over to a tape player and pressed a button, A loud click echoed the large room as a man started talking "...But love requires sacrifice. Can I get an amen?" The tape player stopped with an other loud click. We turned around as we heard a loud voice say "I said can I get an amen?" I looked around the room. Shortly after we walked through a hallway of ink and saw a mysterious black figure walk by. Henry ran to the figure. Ok leave me then, I said to myself. Henry looked at the corner confused. As I walked over to him I noticed a Bendy cutout at the dead-end. We just ignored what just happened and walked to a room that was 'the music department' Suddenly, a group of searchers appeared from inky puddles. I jumped out of my skin as Henry swung his axe at them, defeating them. After that Henry and I walked to the infirmary. Henry told me to look around for a valve. I left the infirmary and walked out of the hallway back where we were attacked by searchers. 

"Where a Val-" I paused as I felt my head started to ache and my legs weaken, I fell the ground and saw the black figure again in a Bendy mask. 

"Sheep, sheep, sheep its time for sleep. Rest your head, its time for bed." After he said that I fell unconscious. 

- Time skip -

I woke up tied up to a chair. I looked around and saw the man in the Bendy mask turn around to look at me.

"I see that your awake." He said. I was terrified.

"W-where am I? Who are you?" I said, fear in my eyes.

"I'm Sammy Lawrence, and I know who you are." He said.

"You know who I am..? Uh how..?" I said creeped out. How does he know? What the hell!

He leaned in close to my face. I slightly blushed at this." Yes I know who you are, your Y/n, Henrys daughter correct?" He said. Okay this getting weird.. Wait how does he know Henry?

"W-Well uh yes.. But again how do you know this..?" Ive never been so terrified in my life.

"Ive been watching you and Henry. Henry will get what he deserves!" He said, anger in his eyes.

"What he deserves? What did he do to you? and why did you tie me up?" I said confused. What is happening? My head hurts so bad! Did he hit me or something? Well  of course he did! How else would-

"He wont find you ever. Lets go." He said coldly.

"Wha-" I said confused. What's he going to do?!

He untied the rope from me and just before I could run away he grabbed my wrist. I froze and looked up at him. I don't want to be killed! 

"I wouldn't want my little sheep to run away, now." He said.

Little sheep? Whats up with this guy? I hope Henry finds me. I'm sure he will. 

- Time skip -

"Stay here and don't you dare leave." Sammy said, coldly. 

"Oh oka-" I said as he slammed the door behind him.

"Oh okay little weird.. Where is he going?" I said to myself. 

I looked around the room to find a small bed, multiple Bendy cut outs and a rug with ink stains on it. I sighed. Best not to go out anyway who knows what he will do if I leave. But Henry will be worried about me. Time passed since I was thinking about leaving and I decided I wasn't going to leave. I walked to the small bed and laid on it and shortly after I fell asleep. While in my sleep all I could think about is what Sammy said about Henry. What he deserves, what did he do? I didn't want Henry to get hurt. I cried at this thought. I felt someone stroking my hair. This wasn't henry. Henry never strokes my hair ever. No. This was Sammy. I woke up and looked up to see Sammy stroking my hair. I could feel the wet tears down my face. Sammy held into a warm hug, I could feel a slight blush on my face. I looked away from Sammy.

"What's wrong sheep?" Sammy question me nicely. Why is he being so kind to me? didn't he just kidnap me?

"The names Y/n and why are you being so kind to me? You just kidnapped me and yet your being nice?" I asked.

"Answer my question and I will answer yours." He told me. Oh so we are going to play that game are we?

"You just kidnapped me! isn't that obvious!? Now can you answer my question?" I said frustrated.

"Calm down! I'm not going to hurt you or anything!"

"Then why kidnap me!?" I said clearly pissed off.

"Well down here in this studio is dangerous and I-" I stopped him.

"Dangerous? I thought you was going to kill me and my father is here anyway.." I said at him even more annoyed.

"I'm not going to kill you. Though other creatures would." He said quietly.

Other creatures? He must be referencing those inky blobs. They don't seem that dangerous. I mean Henry was able to kill them like that. I looked at Sammy who could see I was in thought. I don't trust him, I still think he is going to kill me sooner or later or maybe he just wants a friend? I mean he is alone here right? Or maybe he is working with Bendy since he has a mask of him. Wait what if he is in a cult? No. No that's to far that's stupid. Well maybe he wont hurt me. He is being kind to me right now.

"Would you want something to eat sheep?" Sammy said to me, cutting me of my thoughts.

"I have a name you know.. And uh no thanks I'm not hungry." Can he not call me sheep that's getting rather annoying. I was getting rather tired anyway and even if I wanted to eat I couldn't I'm to tired to eat, from the fall and my getting knocked out by Sammy. It was really no surprise I was getting tired. Sammy could tell I was tried by what he says next.

"Go to sleep. Y/n." He says nicely.

"I- Uh okay." I said quietly.

And with that I went to the bed in the corner of the room and went to sleep even though the bed wasn't that comfy. In fact it wasn't comfy at all. No. It was cold and It was made out of hard wood, with an inky pillow. One pillow and it was small. Yeah this place is great isn't it? Well I should be lucky that I'm not sleeping on the floor let alone having an actual pillow.

If you like this or want to see part three then rate? Or comment! :3