The Lift- Part 5

I woke up to the smell of bacon soup. I instantly got up from the small bed and opened the door and left the small room. Boris there eating some bacon soup, I walked over to Boris and he gave me a bowl of Bacon soup that was next to him, I thanked him for the food and sat down next to him. The soup was nice not as nice as the food I would normaly have but It was nice. After i finished eating my bacon soup, I told Boris I needed to go. He looked down and nodded, a second later he hands me a lever for the door. I didnt question it so I thanked him and got up and opened the safe house door with the lever. Boris following me, I didnt really mind I mean I dont want to be alone here. After a while we come a lift. Boris and I went inside the lift and almost instantly the lift door closed on its own. A voice started talking to us. It was Alice's voice! Not her, last time I met her she tried to kill me!

"Well, well, well... Look who it is! Y/n and Boris here under the Angels control." She said softly. Under her control? Whats that supose to mean!? I dont trust this bitch not one bit. Boris looks at me with a worried look on his face, clearly just as worried as I am.

The lift slowly moved down and down and... down. Until suddenly it stopped at a floor known as level nine. The lift door opened and me and Boris walked out to see a Alice head with 'Shes quite a girl' Yeah right, She a quite a horrid girl. A door opended all of a sudden followed by a voice of Alice that greeted us. There she was standing in front of us... Just there. Oh here we go..

"Hello my errand girl!" She greeted. Um errand girl? Im not in for playing games with her. What does she want with me?

"What do you want Alice?" I said annoyed. She looks surpised, clearly she didnt think i would that.

"Oh darling.. I only want to be friends with you." She said forcing a smile on her face. I dont believe this bitch.

"Alice. Im not in the mood for playing games with you. What do you want?" I said. 

"Fine fine. I want you to collect some items I need for something." She told me. Im not doing this for her she can get it her self.

"No. Leave me alone Alice." I said walking away until she said something again.

"Darling you wont be going anywhere. You see I can control the lift and I wont let you go until you do as i say." She said irritated at me. I sighed I knew I couldnt get out of here to find the others.

"Fine." How bad can this be anyway?

"Alright!" She said happy that I accepted.

--- Time Skip to the last errand ---

".. But you'll have to go even deeper. Down, down, down into the abyss. Take the lift down say hello to an old friend... Sending you a little present a little firepower. Take good care of it." Alice said. Im tried of her errands this better be the last one or Im gonna flip. Then I see.. A gun?! I grab the gun and walk over to the lift and go down 'into the abyss'. We get there and everything is covered in ink! No not like the rest of the studio.. The floor its flooded with ink! 

"I will be back Boris I just gotta collect some hearts for that fallen angel." I say to Boris. He nods in reply as i leave to get some.. hearts.

As I look for one more heart since i need five and i have four i hear a screech. I look over to where i heard it and i see a bright light running towards me. What do i do!? I have a gun! I almost forgot about that! Before I could shoot the creature Its inky arm reaches out and scraches my arm so much that i feel my blood moved down the arm. That hurt so much! Before the creature could attack me I should it and it immediately falls to the floor dead. I look down at it and see a heart in the palm of its other hand that didnt attack me. I slowly grabbed it and walked to the lift quickly since I didnt want to be here any longer. I gave Alice the hearts that she requested and she tells me thats it! Finaly! I dont think I can go on with my arm now injured and.. Its still bleeding! 

Great. Just great! Not only that but I'm lost here with Boris and I was so stupid to not bring any food with me or water! Now I'm probably going to die here alone! Okay I'm over thinking everything now.. But on the bright side I get to leave and go find Henry and.. Sammy. I feel my face heat up at the thought of Sammy. Oh god.. Do I like him?! I didnt really realise until now that I might like him.. Well I cant really change that, I dont really get crushes often so I know that I do like him and that way.. Well I better go Boris is waiting for me as I slowly walk to the lift in thought.

 I get in the lift and hear Alice rant about heaven. A few minuets pass and she starts crying? No.. She's laughing.. Yeah she's lost it. A second passes and she flips out and the lift starts to fall down rapidly creating sparks fly everywhere. This didn't help my arm at all! Boris was having a panic attack in the corner of the lift. Suddenly everything goes dark and I see Boris shaking me. I couldn't see everything hurts! As I thought I was gonna pass out for the 100th time here. Boris was taken away by Alice. I felt light-headed and passed out from blood loss.

If you like this or want to see part six then rate? Or comment! :3