The shadows - Part four

(Art by me)

I woke up yawning, then I remembered what happened between me and Alice. I looked around but I don't see Alice, no. I see Sammy and Bendy. What? I thought Alice knocked me out.. Was it a dream? No it couldn't be I woke up.. Then Sammy and Bendy went through a wall.. Then I left that room and- Was I dreaming? 

"Are you okay Y/n?" Sammy asked. "Bendy told me you met Alice.." He finished. Ok so I wasn't dreaming that was all real. 

"Err... Yeah.." I said quietly. Bendy looked at me then Sammy. Is there something they are not telling me? There acting off. Wait.. Where is Henry is probably worrying about me! 

"I got to find Henry!" I said standing up. Sammy looked over at Bendy. There is something they are not telling me I cant tell by how they are acting. What if it has something to do with Henry? What if he got killed? Bendy left through a wall again, where is he going? Well.. Its just me and Sammy now. I walked over to the sofa and sat on it with a hand on my cheek. I started thinking about Alice. What happened to her? Did Bendy kill her? Bendy must of been there how else would I be here? I noticed a sketch book and a pencil on the small table next to me, I picked it up and started drawing on a blank page. I started drawing a wolf from the old cartoons.. What was the wolfs name again? Buddy? No. Boris? I remember now it was Boris the wolf! One of my favourite characters! I was so in thought that I didn't notice Bendys arrival.

"Where is Henry? I thought you were going to bring him here." Sammy says to Bendy. I cut in the conversation just as Bendy was going to speak.

"You had Henry?" I said confused. 

"He left the room and ran off to find you." Bendy said to me. Well I'm in trouble. Henry is going to kill me! 

"What are you going to do about it?" I ask because that's totally the first thing you ask someone when they trapped your dad and he ran off into the halls of the studio. 

"I suppose we go find him?" Sammy says looking at Bendy. Bendy just nods and go over to the door with Sammy. Before I could follow them Bendy tells me to stay which I don't understand why I cant go with them. I know its dangerous but isn't Bendy and Sammy strong or something? Or maybe they just don't want to deal with me.. Or they don't want me getting hurt. Before I could say anything the door slams shut and I'm alone in the lounge, again. Don't get me wrong I like being by my self sometimes but in a place like this where creatures lurk in every hall. I don't think anyone would want to be alone here. Another thing that just came to my mind is why did Sammy go with Bendy? Why not stay with me? Bendy can teleport through walls! Why couldn't he teleport to Henry? Well I'm not just going to sit here bored out of my mind. I'm going to look for Henry so what if there are a few ink creatures here? Just some searchers and.. Alice. 

"Great.." I say to my self annoyed. That's another problem I have to worry about. Well she wont be a problem if she stays where ever she stays. Well I'm going to find Henry. He is my dad and I cant let anyone hurt him. I got up from the sofa and left the room. Looking in both directions on which path to go to. I need to go to the opposite path Bendy and Sammy went because I don't want to get caught leaving, I'm not sure if they will be mad at me, No of course they will they told me not to leave and I did! Well screw it I'm going left! But I forgot where Alice stays so that's great! I'm sure I will be fine. I said that last time I think? Wait.. Where am I? Well that's what I get for not paying attention I'm in a small room full of Bendy plushies on a shelf and a door slightly to the left of the room. Well no turning back now. As I open the door and walk to the other side of the room a bacon soup can rolls down the floor towards me. I looked over at the other side of the room but see no one until a wolf steps out of the shadows. It was Boris! How ironic that I drew him today or night.. I don't really know time anymore since I came here. That's not the point though. Wait is  he friendly? Is he like Alice? Well he looks friendly. Alice.. Didn't not that I'm judging her she just wasn't a nice person at all.

After 30 minuets of talking to the wolf he takes me to his safe house. Its.. nice actually a small table with two chairs a cooker with some shelfs and a bedroom with a hammock and a bed  and to top it all off a toilet place. Me and Boris played some card games until we got tired. With that Boris and I left the table and went to sleep me on a bed and him on a hammock. It didn't take me long to go to sleep, but one thing that stuck in to my mind was before I went to sleep was Sammy, Bendy and Henry. I hope they are okay.

If you like this or want to see part five then rate? Or comment! :3