The Demon and The Angel- Part Three

I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder softly. Must be Henry, Henry never does this. Wait no its not Henry.. Sammy! I looked up at Sammy who looked at me with a concerned look on his face. You can really see his face that much but you can make out some of his facial features.. Since when did he take his mask off? 

"I made food." Sammy says to me. 

I slowly got up from the bed, my head still hurts what did he hit me with? At least he isn't going to kill me. I mean he could but if he is giving me food and he is being nice to me maybe he isn't going to kill me? He is nice. I saw him walk out of the room, I follow him to an area that I was unknown of. Well I don't know any of this place really so. Wait oh no. What about Henry? he must be worried about me! I gotta find him, but Sammy made me food it would be rude to just leave but Henry- 

" What's wrong?" Sammy says to me. How does he know? Something is wrong? I'm not sad but im not happy. I'm worried.

"Uh- Nothing?" I say but it comes out as a question.

Sammy grabs my hand and leads me a lounge with a sofa and a small kitchen. The place was well lit oh and did I say that there was a wooden table next to the kitchen? Well the table looked nice and so did the chairs that were next to the table. The place looked rather homey. Maybe Sammy lives here or just comes here everyday or something. Sammy released my hand from his and went to the kitchen area. I sat at the table that was next the brightly lit kitchen. He turns around with two bowls and places one down in front of me, It smells nice what's in it? I looked at it and its soup. 

"Its bacon soup." Sammy says to me.

"Thank you Sammy, but when can I see Henry again?" I say to him with hope that I will see Henry soon. It takes him a minuet to respond until he finally does.

"Later but-" He stopped as ink veins appeared from the walls. I looked at Sammy confused as he grabbed me by the shoulder and held me close to him. I blushed slightly, I mean I'm literally being held next to his chest. But why? I mean I know there are ink veins of the wall but-

"Bendy!" Sammy exclaims. So this IS Bendy? He looks different from the cartoons. Why? What made him like this? He looks terrifying yet I feel bad for him and Sammy. Being in here alone well not alone really but when there are ink blobs and a Ink Demon surely it gets lonely here. Wait why is Bendy here? Is he going to kill me? Oh no.

"Don't kill her Lawrence." Bendy says in a growl voice. It scares me. Who knew Bendy could be scary? I mean I don't think Sammy was going to-

"I wasn't going to kill her. Bendy why are you here?" Sammy says to him. This is getting weird now. What's going on?

"I have Henry." Is all Bendy says. 

I stopped Sammy from talking as I interrupted him. "Please don't hurt Henry!" I say to Bendy. Bendy looks at me, at least I think he is looking at me I cant see his eyes from all the ink covering them. 

"Don't worry Y/n, I'm not going to hurt anyone." He says. How does he know my name? Did Henry ask about me or something? This scares me but Bendy did say he wasn't going to hurt anyone but Sammy said something about revenge. What did he want? and Why does Bendy have Henry? Well now I know for sure that Henry is worrying about me. I don't want him to worry. I'm fine anyway.

"Lets go Sammy, and leave Y/n here. She knows that this place is dangerous by now she wont leave." Bendy says. Wow so they are going to leave me here? They better come back with Henry soon. Wait where are they going? 

"Where are you going?" I asked Sammy. He shrugs in reply. "Oh ok, Be back soon please I don't want to be alone here." I say before they leave through a wall?! How is that possible? Well while they are gone it cant hurt to have a look around right? I know its dangerous but Sammy was here and nothing appeared before So I should be fine. It seems like Bendy and Sammy are friends anyway so that's probably why he appeared. I go outside the lounge and look around within 5 minuets of me turning corners to different hallways I'm lost great. I guess I should just carry on walking until I find Bendy or Sammy or my father Henry. I do hope Henry is okay and Sammy I guess I mean Sammy seems cool, he didn't kill me. I don't like him not at all. I think. No. No I don't just because I blushed a few times around him doesn't mean I like him.. No I don't like him. I think. Wait why am I thinking about Sammy now? I don't even know him and I'm lost. I walk around for what seems like hours until I find a large room with a sign saying 'Heavenly Toys' with.. Oh my god! A huge Boris plushie! There are so many plushies every where! I this where they make them? Wow. This place is cool, I want one they look adorable! As I walked to the huge Boris plush I heard foot steps from behind me.

"You shouldn't wonder around especially when there is a Demon lurking every corridor." A female voice said. I turned round to only see a mangled Alice. Oh god what's wrong with her face? I mean I wont judge her for how she looks its just how she said that makes me shiver.

"Uh.. Hi?" I said afraid.

"No need to be scared, I'm Alice Angel! I wont hurt you."  She said. She looks like she is forcing herself to smile. I mean don't get me wrong she seems nice but I cant really trust anyone here can I?

"What are you doing down here?" She said to me suspicious. I guess I should just tell her.

"Im looking for my.. uh friends." I said to her. What is he up to? She seems a little weird her voice is strange I mean again I'm not judging her I just get a weird vibe. 

"Oh? Want me to help you find them?" She says. Her smile grew wider. Its almost creepy. No wait it is. She is up to something. I gotta get out of here before something happens.

"Uh no thanks I can find them by self.. Thanks though." I said trying to get away from her. 

"Come on darling I can help you. Who are you looking for anyway?" She says even her voice sounds forced like she isn't wanting to sound frustrated or angry.

"Friends.." I say. No way I'm telling her.

"Who for exactly, If I know who they are I can help you find them easier." She says. I don't trust her but I guess I should tell her maybe she will know.

"I'm looking for err.. Sammy and my father Henry.." I say quietly. I think this is a bad idea I should go.

"Sammy and Henry hm? You don't say..." She doesn't sound the same now.. She sounds rather angry does she know Henry or Sammy? She must know one of them if she is talking like that.

"I know where they are follow me.." She sounds suspicious I shouldn't follow her.

"No thanks I think I should leave now." I say walking away. I feel something grab my arm tightly. I look back.

"I tried to help you! Come on you little brat!" She yells, yanking my arm getting me to follow her. I must not let her take me away! I knew this was a bad idea! I'm so stupid for trusting a stranger no wait I didn't trust her she just yanked my arm! I get an idea and I decide to kick her leg which only gets her more angry. She slaps me on the face which hurts and I try to pull away which fails. Damn she is strong. Almost stronger then Sammy and Henry.

"Let me go!" I yell at her. "If you don't let me go I will scream for Bendy- I mean Sammy. No, no, no! Why did I say that?! 

"Bendy you say? I didn't know he would take your side!" She says. She sounds really angry.

I got to scream but before I could she covers my mouth with her hand. My eyes widen as I look at her in fear.

"Shh! He hears us though the cutouts." She says to me quietly. Oh really? I don't bel- Wait that could be true. Before I had time to get away she grabs something from the floor. A pipe. She hits me over the head with it hard and I fall unconscious. Again.

If you like this or want to see part four then rate? Or comment! :3