cinemas

You and ruel went to the cinema to watch a horror film which was purge 3. It was his idea since you told him you weren't scared at all and that you could take it but really you were a little scared but you knew you'd have ruel chest to hide in. Ruel picked you up at around 8 from your house. 'Damn y/n what a beauty' you blushed and said 'not too bad yourself handsome' he clutched his heart in a playful way and said ' your too sweet but baby i know' and winked as you giggled back. He grabbed your hand and opened your door and said ' come on quick quick we're gonna be late'. You sat in the car as ruel put on some music and you looked out the window, the drive was around 20 minutes to get there but there was a little traffic. Ruels voice was so angelic it just made you feel at peace when he sang or even hummed along. You looked down as you felt ruels hand on your upper thigh rubbing it softly inching closer to your personal parts as you felt your stomach turn but played it cool. Ruel looked unfazed completely looking ahead humming, he looked so adorable and each time you looked at him you realised you were the luckiest girl in the world. 'Ah were here sweetheart, now don't be too scared okay?' He said pouting in a baby voice giving you puppy dog eyes as you rolled your eyes and said ' I'll be fine but try not to hide behind me this time' you laughed as you stepped out the door leaving him with a pretend shocked face.

You walked in after grabbing your snacks, found your seat at the back and were just on time. The movie suprisingly wasn't as bad as you thought it'd be but a few jump scares that's all. Ruel had popcorn and threw it everywhere when a jump scare came on and you burst out laughing looking at his frightened adorable face. You couldn't stop laughing as ruel threw some popcorn at you, 'oh ruel who's the scared one now?' He shot you a dirty stare but you smirked at him and leaned your head into his chest comforting him, he put his arm around you.

The movie ended and you walked out still giggling at ruel being so scared but he looked so cute you couldn't take it. 'Your the cutest little thing baby' you smiled. He replied ' I know' with a sour baby face. You walked to the car and ruel argued you were scared too but played it cool and then you sang to his songs and went to get some ice cream. You got back in the car once you got your scoops and you were laughing too hard that you dropped some on your neck whilst you accidentally flicked the pot of ice cream. You groaned about to get it and ruel said 'don't worry babe I got you' he said with a huge smirk on his face as you looked confused as he leaned in and kissed your neck getting the ice cream. 'Yummy' you look at him laughing thinking it was kinda gross but also hot. You got a little flustered as ruel giggled at you talking you cut him off and you leaned in and kissed him passionately. Ruel was taken back but kissed you back and stopped briefly saying 'damn baby, so it's like that?' You replied 'your the biggest goof ever you know that right? But I love you so much ruel Van dijk' you smiled at him. He replied I love you 'y/n'.