horny

Ruel was outside waiting for you in his car, you guys were going to go have dinner with ruel and his management team including some friends he knew through work as they kept asking to meet me properly. You were just finishing putting some lipgloss on as you headed downstairs picking up your small side bag. You looked at yourself in the mirror quickly and were impressed, you were wearing a black long sleeve tight dress that hugged your curves perfectly. You yelled bye to the family and walked out with ruel leaning on his car staring at his phone.

You walked closer and said ' hey' with a huge smiling on your face, he replied quick before looking at you. ' hey baby- oh shit, you look uh - beautiful' he eyed you up looking down as you smiled and said ' thanks baby, you look good too' you went on your tiptoes giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and slid past him hopping into the passenger seat smiling and waiting for him. Ruel was a little speechless and you could tell he got a little excited down there as he awkwardly jumped in the car. '

Eyes on the road my love' you said sweetly. ' I-uh you look too fucking hot I can't babe, ugh do we really have to go to this dinner now?' He groaned. You replied 'yes ruel we made a plan with them we cant just ditch it'll be fine don't worry'. He replied 'but I'm thinking of some other kinda plans right now babyyyy' he said seductively and you just laughed and pushed his chest lightly. As the drive went by, music was playing as you hummed and ruel puts his hand on your thigh as usual but kept inching up to your area rubbing your thigh'. You said ' ruel, I know what your trying to do and not now okay?'. He groaned and said ' ugh your doing this on purpose'. You said ' what?' He replied 'you come out looking even sexier then usual, turning me on and teasing me by wearing that dress that just makes me wanna fuck you so bad and I don't even get a kiss' he said grumpily. You leaned over pecking him on the lips. ' there' you smiled as he rolled his eyes.

You got to the restaurant and before you were about to walk in you could see ruel was clearly sexually frustrated so you pulled his arm back and leaned in his ear 'I'm all yours after this'. Walking ahead with a smirk on your face just to give ruel a good view and leaving him in shock as he said that. He quickly walked forward as you stood looking around for the table where everyone was at, ruel put his hand on your waist and said ' this way babe' and as you walked forward his hand travelled down to your ass squeezing it as you tried to remain calm. You sat in a circular booth with everyone, talking getting to know ruels team, they were super nice. You got along with them really well and they seemed really happy for both you and ruel. Ruel was clearly a little moody so you kept tapping him. The food was served and you all ate and talked for a while. Suddenly ruel, placed his hand on your thigh lifting your dress and touching you as you awkwardly shifted around trying to push his arm away as he sat up looking unfazed. He effortlessly rubbed your area as you gasped a little too loudly receiving a few looks, brushing it off you moved ruels arm and said 'I'm just gonna go to the restroom real quick'. You got up and walked quickly there, ugh Ruel was making you all hot and bothered. (LMAO I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUTTY)

i think i'll do a pt 2 to this but I don't know if should put some smut in it or just be brief?? Let me know if you want smut comment it. I won't b great at it but I wanna finish this imagine with another part so yeh.
ALSO PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT THANKS :)