concert

You and your best friends were going to see Ruel live at his concert tonight in London. You all went to your bestfriends house and got ready together, listening to ruels music and were super excited. You had got these tickets a while ago and they were front row tickets so you knew for sure you'd get a close look at ruel. All your friends kept talking about what to wear to gain ruels attention but you were more excited to hear his beautiful voice live, but also see his beautiful face.

You dressed semi casual because you wanted to be comfy it'd be a long night and the last thing you wanted was to be stuck in a tight dress. You liked your outfit though, it wasn't the cutest thing to gain ruels attraction but you were happy with it. It was a two hour drive there and you left your friends house at 3 pm and the concert was starting at 6pm. The extra hour would give you enough time to cue up, check the tickets and have enough time so you weren't rushing and find your seats easily. You had reached the venue and it didn't take long to get through security and ticket wards and stuff so you were at your seats pretty early.

10 minutes later it got really busy and crowds of girls came rushing through, chattering loudly and squealing. The lights started to dim after another 10 minutes and everyone went quiet. The spotlight came on as ruel walked out with a mic in his hand. ' good evening London how are we?'. At this point every person was screaming their lungs out just by seeing him, damn he looked good, his style was always the best but seeing him in person compared to nothing. His 6ft4 height looked even more attractive in person. He kicked it off with Down For You, being his latest song. You felt so close to him and you and your friends sang your hearts out and you never felt so free. As songs continued ruel started to move around more and then Real Thing came on, and ruel started moving around and crouched coming close to the front rows, you loved this song and the way he hit those notes made you feel some type of way.

He was going down the front row and you were towards the left as your friends were closest to the middle to get a perfect view of him and they all bugsied on it. He put his hand through the crowd and your friends screamed so loudly and he stopped near you brushing his hand through as you were so star struck you didn't even have your hand out, he continued singing and looked at you with a huge smile on his face, you snapped out of it as your friend grabbed your arm realising ruel still had his hand out, you quickly put your hand out as he grabbed it and held it for a few seconds as everyone else looked in shock at you and he said the chorus' I just want the real thing' looking at you he moved past and brushed his hand through the rest of the people next to you and returned to the center stage. The concert was nearly over, ruel sat on a chair and it became more chill as he did some acoustic covers to end it. He took pictures of the crowd and said a little farewell speech. ' Thankyou guys so much for coming, what a great thing and you were all so amazing. He looked down at you as you two caught eyes again and said 'and some really great voices I heard too' he looked away and shouted 'I love you all, GOODNIGHT' the fans screamed as he ran off stage and people slowly started to move out the venue.

You had a great night and were kinda shocked at how ruel held your hand and sang but you didn't wanna think too much, it probably was just because the chorus came when he saw you and he didn't wanna continue moving around. Your friends went to the bathroom so you held bags and waited outside, they would definitely take a good 10 minutes, fixing up everything. You waited in a quiet corner, pulled out your phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you looked behind thinking it was one of your friends. You were shocked and tried to not leave your mouth hanging open, it was ruel. You freeze and . 'Hi' he says with a smile. You stare blankly but then try act normal ' oh hi' you had no idea what to say but ruel stood there towering over you, the guy you've loved is right there and your speechless. ' hope you liked the show, I saw you at the front, good spot aha' you reply ' oh it was great, you were amazing' you said with a smile. 'Thanks, I'm glad you liked it' you smile and were staring into each other eyes not sure what to say next but you didn't want this moment to end. After a few seconds ruel speaks up ' uh is it ok if I could I get your number?' This time you mouth drops open, he laughs slightly and your face turns hot red. You were literally screaming inside your head, the ruel wants your number, wtf. You realise how dumb you looked and said 'sure'. He passed you his phone as you typed in your number and your name which is he still unaware of. You pass it and he says ' sweet thanks, oh y/n, pretty name and I'm a dumbass who didn't even ask first' you laughed blushing, you could hear his strong aussie accent and it was super hot. You say ' um, how come you asked for my number?' He replied with a smirk ' well y/n, you seem like a nice person, you were very chill in there, your incredibly beautiful and I would like to get to know you more' he says with a smile and looked you up and down . You blush and say ' Thankyou' little did he know you were fangirling in there and most definitely right now.

Ruels team came past and grabbed him he quickly said ' bye y/n, I'll text you' he waved as he was rushed off with security and you smiled to yourself, trying to process what just happened you wondered if you were dreaming or something like you fell asleep in the car but it was all real. You couldn't stop smiling to yourself.