Chapter 3

Edward POV

'Ahhhhhh! What do I do?! I was found wait ... who is this anyway no one is supposed to be here.' I look at the stranger trying to remember who he is 'Let's see pale blue hair, same colored eyes,  he looks sorta tired ...' I close my eyes and think 'I'm sure I've seen him before... OH GOSH!' I can't believe I forgot what today was it's the day the heroine is supposed to meet her childhood friend and one of the capture targets, William Hail!

You see in the game there are 3 capture targets, the handsome and charming Prince Charles Solarion, the adorable and loyal soldier Lucas Stone, and the calm and protective childhood friend William Hail. The heroine and William meet when the Hail family visit the estate for one of Michelle's many parties, but William gets separated from his parents and finds himself in the gardens since no one was there at the time he ended up being lost for another hour and gains a reputation for being irresponsible.

But since I'm here I've changed the story! And more importantly William will tell father I was here and I'll be in BIG trouble.

"So who ar.." William begins.

"PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE I WAS HERE" I interrupt.

He blinks down at me (oh yeah I'm still laying down, I sit up while he blinks) "Why?" He asks.

'Cause I'm banned from going outside because my stepmother convinced my father that I'm cursed' of course I can't say that! "I'll give you cookies"

"Huh?" He says with a somewhat confused expression.

"I'll give you cookies if you don't tell anyone I was here." I think I remember something about William liking sweets.

"...Okay" He agrees

"Really?! That's great! Oh and if your looking for the room the party is being held in just go down that hall, I point to the hall behind me, and take a right turn."

"Thanks" he starts to walk off but stops suddenly and turns around "I never got your name."

"It's Edward, Edward von Rosewell" I smile, what feels like my first real smile in a long time.

"Okay Edward I'm William Hail."