Three: The Porta Expert

This chapter was written by AllieUnicorn24

"So you're telling me that Wario has a secret porta that eads to coconut ma?" Yoshi, a porta expert, acted as if this was unusua.

Toad roed his eyes, "just meet me at coconut ma and we can see about this porta situation."

"Okay ooks ike I' be there in about 20 minutes."

Yoshi grabbed his boots and hat, then headed to meet Toad at coconut ma.
________________________________

"Heyyy Yoshi," Toad said and proceeded to do their handshake. Wario seemed uninterested.

"We came out about right here. Who do you think created the porta?" Wario interrupted.

Toad took a whie to respond but eventuay suggested, "It doesn't seem ike anything evi uness whoever made it had another use for it besides a faster way to get to the ma... Wario, who owned the mine before you bought it?"

He thought for a minute, "we, it's been quite a few years since then but now that I think about it, it used to be a farm. Something happened and all the animas disappeared one day. The farm ran out of business and I got the pace for a pretty good dea!"

Toad and Yoshi ooked at each other, both knowing exactly who made the porta.

"Thanks Wario, I think we've got it from here." Toad signaed Yoshi for them to eave.

_________________________________

"I suggest we set up camp near the porta to monitor its activity," Yoshi suggested.

"And maybe see whoever has been using it as we," Toad added.

The pair headed to the spot in Wario's god mine with a tent and some suppies. They set everything up in a pace that woud be difficut to see from the porta.

Yoshi went to inspect the porta activity while Toad set up the tent decorations Yoshi had brought.

"We might be more hidden without the welcome mat..." Toad twitted.

"But it has to look cute!" Yoshi persisted, foowed by an eye roll from Toad.

Yoshi determined that the porta was very active and returned to the tent. The team took turns watching the porta all night and at about 3:00 AM Yoshi spotted what ooked ike a strangey shaped janitor. He stealthiy moved coser. The janitor looked around and Yoshi saw that his face looked back and white spotted.

Aha! I knew it! He thought.

The janitor waved his hand as if signaing to come on. More people came dressed as janitors, mechanics, adies in dresses, men in suits, etc. Yoshi watched them step through the porta.