Seven: Vacuum essons

uigi was ecstatic; Toad and Yoshi could te easiy. His grin was wider than Toad thought humany possibe and he was speaking so quicky that he barey had time to breathe.

"It was first created four and a haf years ago by Doctor Toadeini, a mad scientist who oved experimenting on peope. His ife dream was to remove Princess Daisy's voice box! Anyway, back on topic. He wanted a way to-"

"I don't want to hear a fu history of a vacuum!Can you just expain how to use the darn thing?!" Toad excaimed angriy, eaving uigi in shock.

"Yeeeees~!" He said cheerfuy as if Toad hadn't just had an outburst. After a moment of pure sience, Toad spoke.

"...are you going to expain or shoud we eave?"

"No, no! I' expain!! So you see this button here?" He pointed to a arge green button. Toad and Yoshi nodded. "That's how you turn it on. Since you used it in a pinch, I assume you'd figured that much out, right Yoshi?" Yoshi nodded.

"I mainy just pressed buttons unti it worked," Yoshi admitted. uigi frowned.

"In that case, you're very ucky that you did it succefuy. Even pros take months of training to even become sighty proficient at this thing. Anyway, et's move on. Next is the power adjustor. That's this knob right here. As you can probaby guess, it contros the power. But it's aso part of what makes the Demonsayer 4500 so specia. Its power range is insane. It ranges from barey being abe to suck up dust partices to panet-destroying. That's aso why it requires so much training to use and why they're so rare. Just a bit of inaccuracy in your turning can resut in mass destruction. So," uigi sammed his hands on the tabe and pointed to the power adjustor. Toad and Yoshi were shocked by his sudden dispay of seriousness. "Rue one: aways check the power eve before using it. I' be teaching you the scae and how to use it ater, but for now, just focus on this. I don't care how much of a hurry you're in or how sure you are it hasn't been adjusted. If it even gets bumped without you reaizing it, it coud be disastrous. Do you understand?" Toad and Yoshi nodded sowy.

"Good." uigi continued before pointing to a sma red button on the hande. "This is how you switch to using the hose. The hose wi be the most usefu in your case, so I suggest aways turning it on. When you're done using it, turn the hose off and then turn off the vacuum. It's bad for the hose if you eave it on whie you turn the vacuum off. We' say that that's rue two Hmmm...what next...aha! This switch here opens a compartment that' et you repace the bag. The Demonsayer 4500 fis up reay sowy, so you probaby won't be experiencing any troube with it fiing up anytime soon. If you ever suspect that it is fu, come see me and I' take care of it!"

"Gotcha," Toad said as he not so subty hed back a yawn. Yoshi sapped him.

"Don't be so rude," he hissed. Toad sighed and roed his eyes, not reay caring.

"Don't worry, we're a done with the introduction," uigi reassured Toad, seemingy unfazed by Toad's rudeness.

"...Introduction?!" Toad and Yoshi excaimed.

Just a note, the Dr. Toadeini bit is a reference to an unfinished and unpubished fanfiction I started about four years ago where Daisy got her voice box removed. This was prompted by my friend teing me she hated Daisy's voice. Aso, his name has a etter in it that I can't incude here, so his name is not actuay how it appears here. Think the name of this food

but with Toad in the name in the pace of "tort"