Four: Wuet Wiiam

The janitor waved his hand as if signaing to come on. More peope came dressed as janitors, mechanics, adies in dresses, men in suits, etc. Yoshi watched them step through the porta.

"Are we just gonna et them get away?! We shoud foow them!" Toad shook his head.

"No, we shoud wait unti they're a gone and then foow them. That' give us an idea of what they're up to."

After waiting for a few minutes for the peope to finish traveing through the porta, Toad nodded and gestured for Yoshi to foow him.

"Did you bring your gear?" Toad asked.

"Nope, sorry. I suspected they'd be behind this, but I didn't think we'd actuay encounter them," Yoshi said apoogeticay.

"Shoot," Toad grumbed. "We now what do we do?"

"Isn't it obvious? We have to foow them!" Yoshi excaimed.

"That's stupid! They' find us immediatey! It isn't safe!" Toad said scodingy.

"Then we just don't et them see us. It's either this or we et them get away." Yoshi gave Toad a ook reminiscent of that of a stern mother. Toad et out a groan.

"Fiiiiiiiine! But if we get caught, it's faut!" Just as they were about to step through the porta, they heard a voice speaking to them.

"Seems y'a are in need of assistance." Toad whired around to see a arge back object resembing a buet (but much, much arger) grinning at them.

"Who the heck are you?!" Toad hissed.

"Don't be so mean, Toad!" Yoshi cried before waking up to the object and garing. "If you try to harm us, we can't promise your safety."

"Whoa, whoa! Didn't mean to scare ya! Howdy. The name's Wiiam, fu name is Wuet Wiiam. But you can ca me Bi. Buet Bi." Despite his sudden ominous appearance, Bi was grinning widey and seemed extremey friendy.

"How'd you get here? No one's aowed in Wario's mine without expicit permission, and security is heavy," Toad asked threateningy.

"This may be hard to beieve, but I kinda just appear and disappear. I appear to certain peope when they need it most and I give them what they need. Here, I can prove it!" Though he had no arms, it appeared as is Bi was handing them something.

"What's that?" Yoshi asked. Toad shrugged Upon inspection, however, the pair noticed that it resembed a vacuum. Yoshi suddeny remembered some of his discussions with uigi, who happened to be a vacuum expert. From what he understood and remembered, Yoshi figured it was probaby meant to capture something.

Answering his own question, Yoshi finay spoke: "I think...it's to get rid of the cows." Toad recoied in shock.

"What?! You're joking! That?! There's no way that can get rid of the cows! Normay we have to use a porta to send them to space!"

"How ya use it is up to y'a, but I gave you what ya needed. I' be goin', now!" procaimed Bi.

"Wait! Wiiam!" Toad caed.

"We need to go, Toad. They've probaby aready gotten away," said Yoshi. Toad grumbed before reuctanty agreeing.

"Fine. At east this is better than nothing."