Prologue

Haley's Circus
Friday 4pm

"Ladies and gentlemen, for our final performance we give you the pride of our circus, the best acrobat in the world. The boy wonder, Richard Grayson!" The ringmaster announced as a boy no older than thirteen revealed his presence by jumping onto the trapeze and doing impossible feats without a safety net. The flipped and flew into the air as the audience watched in amazement.

_____________________
The mother jumped gracefully and lifted her arms in the air as her husband caught her and flung her to the next beam. The six year old smiled as it was his turn to fly.
____________________

He swung back to the platform ready for the grand finale. He swung and flipped.
One flip.
Two flips.
Three flips.
Four flips.
Five flips.
_____________________
The family jumped and flipped.
One flip.
Two flips.
Three flips.
Four flips.
The crowd went wild as they landed back onto the platform.
___________________

He swung back to the platform and then jumped off it and flipped down landing on his feet perfectly after the 50 meter jump.
The crowd cheered in amazement at the fourteen year old boy who bowled at all the applause.

Later:

Richard Grayson entered his trailer after the show ended immediately noticing the presence in the shadows.

"You've improved a lot Gray Son Of Gotham." A voice spoke through the shadows.

"I've been practising in my spare time." Richard said unfazed by the intruders presence. "And haven't I told you to not call me that outside of headquarters."

"I know but you've been ignoring your responsibilities and the heir to the court. And I decided to see if you're doing alright." The voice said.

"I'm fine I've just been busy." Richard said.

"With the circus or with your sidekick friends?" The voice asked.

"With both actually. There's been some unusual activity from the Light recently and we've been busy trying to figure what they're planning."

"You know you could always ask them directly. As the heir you have contact with Ras's al Ghul and you can participate in Light meetings along with me."

"As tempting as it is that information would help the team but it would raise questions about my source. Most of Justice League don't trust me since my identity is unknown to them and causing suspicion won't help me." Richard explained.

"Well I'm needed back at the court. I'd like to see you there next week. The talons need some training and I don't want you to get rusty." The voice said disappearing into the night.

"Bye Grandfather." Richard said looking at the window.

Walking out of his trailer he noticed Hayley arguing with an Interpol agent.

"Uncle Hayley is everything alright?" Richard interrupted the two.

"Yes everything's fine Dick. Mr Faraday was just on his way out." Hayley said.

"This isn't over." The Interpol agent threatens before leaving.

"He doesn't seem to be feeling the aster." Richard commented.

"Well this whole thing's a mess. If we don't prove our innocence then we'll lose the circus." Jack comments.

"We can't lose the circus. We can't. They'll take me to an orphanage and I won't be able to be Robin." Richard panicked.

"Don't worry Dick. You aren't going anywhere you don't want to. I'll make sure of it." The ringmaster promised.
___________________

Hi I hope you're excited as I am for this.

Don't forget to vote and comment.