Chapter five

Hey guys,
I'm back. 🥳
I hope you're all doing well.
________________
Happy Harbour
Mount Justice
Wednesday 10 am

The team was in the living room watching a movie mostly resting after their last mission which was yesterday.

Wally was unusually quiet in Artemis's opinion. It was unsettling. Usually, the redhead would be talking nonstop until somebody told him to shut up. But today he was just quiet. He'd make a comment about the movie here and there but nothing more than a few short words.

Roy also noticed his friend's unusual behavior but didn't comment. In his experience, if Wally got quiet he was usually thinking about something important.

It must be really important to have him this quiet.

"Hey, Wall-man what are you thinking about?" Roy asked the speedster.

Wally didn't seem to notice his name being called he just seemed to be slipping deeper and deeper into thought.

So if Talia is Damian's mother and she's with the league of shadows that makes Damian a part of the shadows. And Dick was training Damian that must make him a high ranking assassin. Does that mean that Robin is working with the League of Shadows? Is Robin a traitor?

'Friday, ten pm go to the Gotham Juvenile Detention Center. Sneak into cell #674'
Robin's words echoed through his mind.

Why there?

"Helloooooo, are you there? Earth to Wally!" Roy waves his hand in front of the speedster's face.

"Huh, sorry I got lost in thought." Wally apologized snapping back to reality.

"My friend, you seemed quite out of it. Is there something bothering you?" Kaldur asked in his usual kind and friendly tone.

"It's nothing, just thinking about school." Wally lied.

"You sure?" Artemis asked raising an eyebrow.

Recognized: Robin B-01

"Positive." Was Wally's only reply.

"Hey, guys, what ya watching?" Robin entered the living room.

"We're watching a horror movie called 'Nearly almost dead but not quite'" Megan answered.

"That's a stupid title." Robin comments.

"Agreed." Roy, Artemis, and Wally said at the same time.

'"Ah, my face is being eaten a lot!'" A character from the movie screams.

"The zombies Are slow, just power walk away from them!" Artemis joked.

The room erupted in a fit of laughter after that.

"Sooo, how was the circus mission?" Robin asked.

"It went well actually. Turns out that parasite was the thief." Artemis comments.

"Wow, didn't see that coming." Robin comments.