Chapter two

Hello world of wattpad. Welcome to chapter two of Circus Bird.
How's everyone?
Are you excited?
What do you think will happen?
Who is your favourite Young Justice ship?
(Mine is birdflash)
Ok now let's get to the chapter. That's probably why you're all here.

Word count: 4351

_______________
Happy Harbour
Wednesday 2 pm

The girls were helping the circus crew set up the props while the boys were reporting back to the league.

'Who do you think is the thief?' Megan/Dawn asked.

'Not sure, my money is on one of the performers. They have the skills, but we don't know about the backstage workers.' Artemis/Diane answered.

___________________

Roy/Dane entered the trailer the team shared while Wally/Dan and Connor/Dean stood outside to keep watch.

"What do you think about the whole thing?" Wally/Dan asked the clone.

"Don't know don't care. I just wanna get this over with." Connor/Dean answered.

"Do you know what I think?" Wally/Dan asked.

"No, I'm not a mind reader Dan." Connor/Dean grunted.

"I think it's more than one person. Maybe Hayley is the mastermind behind all of it." Wally/Dan stated.

"Makes sense."

___________________

Flashback

Kid Flash, Superboy, Aqualad and Speedy stood in the cave (now in civilian clothes) as Batman explained that it was the Justice League's original sanctuary.

"Red Tornado has volunteered to live in the cave and be your supervisor, Black Canary will be in charge of training and I'll deploy you on missions."

"Real missions?" Roy asked skeptical.

"Yes, but covert." Batman continued.

"The League will still deal with the obvious stuff." Green Arrow said.

"That's why we have these colorful targets on us." Flash told them pointing at his lightning symbol on his chest.

"Cadmus proves that the villains have been getting smarter. The League needs a team that can operate in secret." Green Arrow said.

"The six of you will be that team." Batman explained.

"Yeah..." Wally threw his fist in the air "wait six? There's four of us."

Recognized: Miss Martian B-06

"This is Manhunter's niece. She'll be joining the team as well as my partner Robin." Batman explained.

"Robin... he's joining!!" Wally freaked out.

"Who's Robin?" The two aliens asked confused about what the big deal was.