The note

It had been a hectic week for them both, full of fan meetings, photoshoots and interviews. They had just finished their last schedule for the day and was now walking back to the car. 

Usually Gulf's mom would be there to pick him up, but ever since him and Mew started dating he preferred to go back together so he could secretly cuddle up with his boyfriend in the backseat of the car, just enough not to raise any suspicions.

They decided to maintain their relationship a secret from the outside world. Though when media and press asked about it they would neither deny or confirm anything, leaving it up to everyone's imagination.

It was their privacy and they were both happy with the current situation. It seemed like it was only yesterday when they shyly declared their love for one another underneath the duvet of Gulf's bed. 

It happened on New Year's eve, after having dinner with their parents they had gone back to Gulf's condo to end the night with some games and movies. Instead they ended up in Gulf's bed cuddling and talking for hours and that's when Gulf finally gathered courage and asked, "What did you wish for this year?"

And Mew had looked at him with a loving yet serious gaze and answered, "You"

Now they've been officially together for almost six months and they wouldn't have it any other way. Cause no matter how crazy their schedule got or how many times they had overworked themselves to exhaustion, knowing that at the end of day they would lay curled up in each other's arms sharing whatever's on their mind, it was all worth it.

Today had been extra tiring, especially for Gulf. Not only had he his internship all morning, he also had a solo event straight after which he didn't quite enjoy, the fans had been too up close for his liking and not having Mew by his side made him very uncomfortable. 

And since they finally got the script for TharnType S2 extra fan meetings and fan signs was added. So when they got inside the car after today's hectic schedule Gulf's head automatically found its way to the crook of the older's neck as he let out an exhausted sigh.

Mew chuckled softly as he caressed the younger's head "You tired baby?"  he asked, gently running his fingers through his lover's hair.

Gulf only grunted in reply and buried his nose deeper into Mew's neck. Without a word Mew shifted their position so that Gulf could rest more comfortably, "Get some rest, I'll wake you up when we're home" he whispered and placed a soft peck on top of his head. And that's all Gulf needed to hear before he slipped into a deep slumber.

About 30 minutes later they pulled up outside Gulf's condo. They still had their separate apartments, even though they spent more time together than apart. 

Bosser, Mew's manager switched off the engine and turned to the couple at the back. "Want me to bring up all the fangifts before you wake him up?" He asked in a lowered voice, careful not to wake the sleeping boy on Mew's shoulder. 

"That would be great, thanks" Mew answered with a grateful nod. As Bosser came back to get the last bag of gifts Mew tightened his hold on Gulf's waist as he leant down and whispered, "Wakey wakey sleepyhead"

A loud groan escaped the younger's lips as he lazily opened his eyes and looked up at Mew with a pout. "We're home?" He mumbled tiredly, feeling like he was still half asleep.

Mew smiled lovingly at his adorable lover, "Yes sweetheart, we're home" he said, leaning in as he captured Gulf's pouty lips. They stayed like that, sharing sweet little kisses in each other's embrace, until Bosser decided to enter the car again, "Okay you're all set up there, now please take your boy upstairs so that he can get some proper sleep, and that goes for you too Mew" Bosser said in a stern yet caring tone.