The envelope

Waking up Gulf felt completely wrecked. 

His body ached from the slightest movement and he was sore all over. Blushing as the memory of last night came rushing back.

"You fucking beast.." he groaned. 

Expecting to find his lover asleep next to him Gulf turned his head to the side, only to be met by an empty spot on the bed. Ignoring the intense pain in his lower area he slowly sat up against the headboard.

Letting his eyes wander over the messy bundle of sheets he noticed something on the pillow beside him, a note.

He froze, feeling himself starting to panic as he shakily reached out for the piece of paper, but immediately calmed down when he recognized the handwriting.

Morning Sunshine!

I'm just out getting us some breakfast

I'll be back soon!

Love you to the moon and back

(P.S Do NOT leave the bed!)

A faint smile crept across his face as he read the note. He knew he should be cursing his boyfriend for being so rough last night but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't help but to smile. Cause he had to admit, last night was amazing.

Placing the note back on the nightstand Gulf carefully swung his legs off the bed. Not following the older's request he stood up, hissing as a bolt of pain came shooting up from his lower back. 

He took a deep breath before limping his way towards the bathroom, hoping that a hot shower would ease his sore muscles a bit.

Minutes later the front door opened.

Mew made his way into the kitchen, placing the plastic bags on the counter. He had been to two different restaurants, both located quite far from the other. All just in order to get them both their favourite dishes for breakfast. The two of them were like night and day.

If someone would've asked him a year ago if it was possible to fall in love with someone who's the complete opposite of you, Mew would've answered 'no' in the blink of an eye.

Little did he know that he would find all that he ever needed, in a boy named Gulf Kanawut. It was their differences that completed them. 

Gulf's favourite restaurant was a southern Thai place, well known for their spicy dishes. While Mew was more a fan of the Japanese kitchen, loving raw food such as sushi and salmon.

Mew was still to this day amazed how their differences hadn't collided, thinking that eventually the younger would do something he couldn't stand. But the more he learned about the boy the deeper he fell for him.

Entering the bedroom where he thought he would find his adorable boyfriend sleeping, he was met by an empty bed.

Hearing the sound of the shower Mew quickly made his way to the bathroom, not bothering to knock before he stepped inside.

Gulf closed his eyes as the hot water hit his face.

Too caught up in his own thoughts he missed the sound of the door opening. It wasn't until he felt two arms snake around his waist from behind, his eyes shot open.

"Shit!..Mew? don't creep up on me like that!.." he gasped.

The older placed his jaw inside the crook of the boy's neck, inhaling the younger's scent.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in bed?" Mew said in a low voice.

"You fucking tore me apart last night, had to do something to ease the pain" Gulf admitted shamelessly while leaning back against the broad chest.