The event

Cameras flashing, crowd cheering, press gathering at the front with their microphones pointed forwards as the couple entered the stage. 

Today they had another event with Destiny clinic, helping them launch their products. It was halfway through the show and everything was going smoothly until the female host decided to move closer to Gulf, too close for Mew's liking. Seeing this he automatically grabbed the younger by the waist and switched their places while keeping a straight face.

But Gulf could sense the possessiveness oozing from the man beside him. He couldn't say he didn't enjoy seeing his lover in his current jealous state, if anything it made him love him even more. He felt safe.

"So as you know the fans are dying to know.." the host started, "What is your current relationship with one another?" she finished with a flirty smile.

The two men took a brief moment and looked at each other before turning back to the crowd, "We are brother's who love each other.." they both answered, smiling innocently to the cameras.

The interview continued for another 20 minutes and it was now time for them to greet the fans. The stage had a narrow walk in the middle, reaching a few metres into the crowd. 

Feeling a protective hand being placed on the curve of his lower back, Mew guided them forwards. Arriving at the end of the stage they started posing for the cameras, smiling lovingly at each other then back to the fans. 

At one point Mew lifted his boyfriend up and spun him in the air, causing the younger to blush furiously and the fans to scream from the top of their lungs as they watched the two lovebirds in front of them.

The event was slowly coming to an end and they were now standing on opposite sides of the stage, receiving a huge amount of gifts that the fans were waving at them. Before leaving they thanked everyone for coming and to stay safe.

As they were making their way back through the crowd, this time with Mew in front of him. A hand suddenly reached out and grasped a hold of his wrist, and before Gulf could react he was being pulled down into the swarm of people.

Hearing the sudden gasps behind him, Mew quickly turned around.

What he saw made his veins pop in anger. There was his boyfriend, his sweet loving boyfriend being pulled roughly into the mass of screaming fans. Some were kind enough to try and help him but the sudden closeness of their idol seemed to become too much for some to handle as they rudely started to reach out for the poor boy. 

Hands. They were everywhere, on his face, in his hair. He tried to pull back but the force of the crowd was pulling him back in. Gulf closed his eyes. He was scared.

His breathing quickened, he was starting to panic. 

That's when he felt two strong arms circling around his upper body, pulling him back up. Once he was back on the stage he hid his face shamefully in Mew's shoulder.

"HAVE YOU NO SHAME!" the older spat furiously at the ones he saw lay a hand on his lover. With that said he immediately guided them both off the stage, shielding the boy's face from the cameras with his arm.

As soon as they got backstage their managers came rushing towards them asking if everything was okay. Mew shook his head in anger, "Please...get us away from the media" he said in a serious tone while holding on to the trembling boy.

Not quite understanding the situation Bosser signalled for Bester (Gulf's manager) to take the lead. They guided the boys out of the building towards the car.

The ride home was quiet. Gulf wasn't curled up at his lover's side like usual. 

He just sat in silence, staring blankly out the window. Mew knew that look all too well, Gulf was ashamed. And whenever he felt like this he would withdraw himself from everyone, even Mew.