House chores & boiling water

Nearly a week had passed since Gulf confronted Mew about his stalker.

There was yet no signs of any photos leaked.

It was like the person had vanished into thin air. Gulf knew he should feel relieved by this and he was, but he couldn't help thinking it was weird. Why would someone who seemed so determent to sabotage or whatever he/she was trying to do suddenly stop?

It just didn't make sense to him.

He had managed to convince Mew not to say or do anything about the issue, thinking it was best to lay low. Maybe it would give them some time to come up with some sort of plan.

They still hadn't gone back to Gulf's condo.

The place he once used to feel safe and comfortable in was now tainted in more bad memories than good ones.  

If it was up to him he would sell the place and move in with his boyfriend in the blink of an eye, though he knew that wasn't an option at the moment. He felt very grateful that the older had stuck to his words. Ever since their talk Mew hadn't let the boy out of his sight for even a second. Not that Gulf ever doubted him.

But sometimes he couldn't help but to feel slightly burdensome.

He knew Mew didn't have anything against him staying at his place, it was nothing out of the ordinary. But lately there had been a fear digging in the back of his head. A fear of messing up.

Being each other's opposite came with both positives and negatives.

This was nothing new to them.

They never had any problem embracing the other's differences but that didn't mean they always got along.

Gulf had learnt this early on in their relationship.

The countless arguments they've had over the smallest things, it was ridiculous really, looking back on it. Having been told that they bicker like an old married couple multiple times.

Gulf still recalls to this day one of their worst arguments which took place in Samet during the filming of the special episode. 

An argument that had resulted in Mew completely ignoring his existence for an entire day. Even though they worked it out Gulf still hates to think about it. Those deep mysterious eyes that always looked at him with so much love an adoration turned into a cold blank stare and Gulf hated it.

Remembering how neglected and left out he felt that day is something he never wants to experience again.

But once they both had come to term with that they looked at things in different point of views, things automatically turned for the better. Allowing their relationship to bloom into the most beautiful flower, love.

But with everything that was going on right now Gulf didn't want to risk saying or doing something that would upset or annoy the older.

The thought of Mew being angry with him which usually followed up by him leaving his side to clear his head scared him more than anything. 

The fear of being left alone.

It was like his mind was working against him these days, constantly telling him what he should and shouldn't do.

Such things as always placing his shoes in a straight line by the door, never leave clothes scattered on the floor, making sure the bed sheets were freshly clean every night and vice versa. 

Knowing his boyfriend was a neat freak Gulf made sure to keep the apartment clean and spotless.

So here he was folding their laundry into a perfect pile while Mew was by his desk working on some papers.