Workshop & allergies

The day had finally come. It was time for them to start their workshop for Tharntype S2 and they couldn't be more excited. Not only were they going to reunite with their old friends and colleagues but it was also a chance for them to dig deeper into their characters as Tharn and Type.

"You excited babe?" Mew asked as they arrived outside the building.

"Of course, I missed everyone" Gulf replied happily. Turning his head to the older, only to be met by a pout. At that Gulf smiled and leant in. 

"I missed Tharn.." he whispered into his lover's ear.

Hearing this Mew looked up at the younger, pulling him closer to his side. "And I missed my Type.." he whispered back with a satisfied grin.

"You boys ready?" Bosser asked from the front of the wheel. The two stared fondly into each other's eyes before giving an encouraging nod. 

"We're ready!" They said in unison.

Entering the building they could immediately spot some familiar faces.

"So the royal couple finally decided to grace us with their presence" a high pitched voice exclaimed from across the room. "It's great seeing you too Mild" Gulf replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Ow still as grumpy as ever I see" Mild laughed while approaching the couple. Gulf only rolled his eyes in annoyance as Mew chuckled. 

"Oh come here you two, I missed you guys" Mild said as he engulfed them both in a tight hug.

"So how have you been Mild?" Mew finally asked as they leant back from the hug. "Oh you know same old, same old. Not much new with me, I'm glad we're finally gonna start filming again" he replied.

After catching up some more with Mild and the others they were told to gather inside the actors studio. Now seated in a line on the floor with their backs against the wall, P'Mame entered.

"Hello everyone! It's great seeing you all again and to all the new faces I want to say welcome abroad. If there's not any questions let's get to work.." P'Mame finished.

Most of the casting crew knew about their relationship by now. They figured that there was no use in trying to hide it when they'll be working with each other practically every day.

It wasn't much to anyone's surprise though. Some even said they knew it from the start. When they had told P'Mame about it she had said, "I was wondering how long it would take you two to realize it" while looking at the boys who had their heads turned down, trying to hide their obvious heated cheeks.

The first days of workshop was mostly about bonding with all the actors. Today they would play trust games and do some improvising in separate groups.

Each group was given a scenario and they had ten minutes to come up with a scene, which they then had to act out in front of the rest of the groups.

Gulf's group had come up with a comedy scene which had Gulf playing a grumpy old lady, resulting in a huge laughing fit from the other groups. Mew laughed so hard at his silly boyfriend he could barely even breathe. He should seriously consider becoming a comedian.

Hours passed by quickly and the last group had just finished their scene when one of the staff members entered the studio with a bunch of boxes containing lots of delicious food and drinks.

"Finally! I'm starving" Mild exclaimed as he jumped up from his seat. They all made their way towards the once empty table which was now filled with different kinds of dishes.

Gulf was about open his mouth to speak but Mew beat him to it, "Does any of this contain seafood?" he asked in a serious tone. "No, I specifically asked them not to order anything with seafood just to be on the safe side" P'Mame answered from the other side of the table.