Three days

The first day was filled with fear. 

Fear of who this person was and what did he/she want from him?

The second day consisted of constant thoughts and doubts. Thoughts of when and why this all had started. And doubts of if he should tell anyone about it. The whole situation was messing with his mind, how was he suppose act upon it? Should he call the police?

Or would that make things worse?

The third day he had made a decision, he was going to tell Mew.

It's been three days since he received the photos. He had kept them hidden along with the disturbing notes inside the drawer next to the TV.

Pacing back and forth between the kitchen and living room Gulf was rerunning everything in his head. From the first note to the anonymous call and not to mention the constant feeling of being watched, which to his misfortune turned out to be true, he hadn't just imagined it.

Someone had been watching him, observed his every move. Hell the person had even been inside the condo without his knowledge and that freaked him out more than anything.

Mew would be back within an hour so that gave him some time to think.

Their schedules had been packed the past few days, especially Mew's. So they mostly saw each other at work and once they both were home Mew would usually go straight to bed.

Gulf knew how tiring work had been for the older and he wanted nothing more than to push everything aside and wait until their schedule had calmed down.

But he couldn't just sit back and ignore what was happening.

With a nervous breath Gulf sat down at the edge of the couch. He didn't feel safe anymore. There's a difference between thinking someone's watching you and knowing someone is.

And the thing is, it could be anyone. 

Trying to calm himself with the thought of his lover soon being home Gulf grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned on the TV. He needed something to distract his mind with. While flipping through the channels his phone suddenly lit up.

A new message from an unknown number.

With a frown Gulf tapped the notification.

'IF YOU TELL ANYBODY I WILL POST THE PHOTOS ONLINE.'

His heart skipped a beat as he read the message. And without much thinking Gulf quickly typed back.

'Who is this?'

A few minutes passed without any reply, so he tried again.

'How do you know I haven't already told someone?'

This time it didn't take long for the phone to lit up again, signaling another message from the same unknown ID.

'I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T'

Fighting the fear that crawled through his entire body he managed to gain some courage as he replied.

'What do you want?'

Almost immediately he could feel the device vibrate aggressively in his hand. Fearing what the answer might be Gulf let out a shaky breath as he kept his eyes focused on the screen.

With slight hesitation he tapped to open the latest message.

'YOU'

His eyes widened in horror as he read the text.

"Fuck this!"

He needed to get out.

Not knowing what else to do he quickly dialled the number of his lover. Bringing the phone up to his ear while nervously biting the tip of his nail, he waited for the older to pick up.