Chapter 3

"Looks like we only have World History together...and that's it."

"Angela, our class before lunch are next to each other, I'll walk with you." I smiled

We saw it, before we heard it. A gray Jeep pulled into parking spot in front of us. Slowly 5 of the beautiful humans I have ever seen stepped out of the car.

Light whispers can be heard from the group behind us.

Right, I almost forgot. The new students.

The first to make their way to the front office was a blonde girl, she was no doubt the prettiest girl in school but almost hateful look, made it clear; she didn't want to be bothered.

Closely behind her was a muscular boy, twice the size of our tallest senior. He has got to be a senior as well or really really into strength training? I glanced at my friends to see that the guys were commenting about the blonde.

"Hey! Show some respect! You want them to hear how gross you are?!" My whisper was almost unheard by the boys . The blonde turned to briefly make eye contact with me. I felt a nervousness as her golden eyes meet mines. I don't know if I had imagined it but she...smiled?

Skipping her way toward the two was a pixie haired girl, pulling a honey blonde haired boy by the arm. She slowed down for him to catch up. She talked and smiled at him but he was so stiff and unresponsive, I wasn't sure he was even paying attention to her.

The last one was a bronzed hair boy who walked so swiftly I almost missed a glimpse of his face. I felt my heartbeat faster. He was handsome, not the handsome you see in the magazine. No, this way beyond that. Now that I thought about it, they all were inhumanly beautiful.

"Oh my gosh! He's so hot!" Jessica whispered after we watched them disappear, she held my arm, her eyes had a glimmer in them followed by most wide smile I had seen on her since last semester.

"Do you think he is single?" At this point we had gathered our things and made way to our classes. I sighed. I knew Jessica long enough to know she was going to try to find out everything and anything about them.

The bell rang for first period. "Just try not to be a creep, okay." Jessica gasped and smacked my arm. "Like I would ever! I have dignity you know. The more you know, the more you can connect with them." She assured me.

"Sure Jess. I'll see you at lunch." I hugged her as she replied "whatever Brady. Save me a seat."

"World History, here we come. I hope get to
pick our own seats." Angela and I linked arms as we walked towards History with optimism.

⚰️

**:...:*'End of Chapter'*:...:**
Thank you so much for reading!
I will try to upload twice a day. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate them. :) thank you once again! See you in the next chapter.